Test call - Knitting Beanies

Hi, Knitters,

Made these beanies last week when kids planned to go on ski trip this week (it’s winter here atm in Australia!). Plan to write patterns in the following few weeks. If you are interested in testing any of them, please leave a message here with the beanie (use the number shown in the picture) you want to test.

Aiming to have each pattern comes with size from baby/toddler, teenage to adult. The two pink beanies are using bulky yarn and the others are 8ply.

Thank you​:blush:

14 Likes

These are gorgeous :star_struck: I’m not a great knitter yet, but I’ll have to work up to something like this!

8 Likes

Ohhh I want to go on my school ski trip next year to MtHotham or Falls Creek​:smile:
From Brisbane

I love them :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Depending on the schedule, I’d be interested in toddler size of one of the grey hats

9 Likes

Also depending on the schedule I can test one or more either colorwork, cable or whatnot. Also have most yarn weights at hand.
Preferably knit adult size. :blush:

9 Likes

For assessory like Beanie, usually the test period is 2 to 4 weeks but can be flexible​:heart:

9 Likes

Thank you noted​:heart:

9 Likes

When are you expecting to start the test? I really would love to test 3 or 5, but don’t want to commit if I can’t finish… Flexible schedule is extremely helpful, but I don’t want to take advantage either

7 Likes

Thank you! Aiming to have one or two beanie patterns written and tested in Sept.

8 Likes

I love to test number six teen or adult

5 Likes

Noted

4 Likes

Sorry guys did not get patterns out soon. Caught nasty flu while travel. Will try get them done next week.

4 Likes

Hope you feel better soon. The flu is no fun​:cry:

5 Likes

Speedy recovery :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay. Am slowly recovering.

Just let you know I have made a test call for Mansfield Beanie (#5). See the link here:

Drop a message if you are interested :heart:,

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Hi just let you know the test call for #5 is made. Let me know if you are still interested.

3 Likes