Tester Appreciation and Pattern Dropđź’•

Hey guys!:two_hearts:
I have a new pattern coming out tomorrow! (Which I hope you guys will enjoy!) It drops tonight at midnight central time!!It will be FREE FOLLOWERS ONLY! (simply tap the heart icon on my shop!)And I just wanted to take a lil bit of time to credit all of the testers who completed the pattern and wrote a journal! Seriously couldn’t have done it without each and every one of you! It was great testing with all of you and you have SUCH great feedback (good and bad! Which I very much appreciate!!) And they ALL look FANTASTIC!! you’re all so amazing! So, thank you to: @JanGray @LittleRaindrxp @ItsCoolCat360 @M4HandmadeCreations @corazonvihe @SolitaryCricket @Cassidy5 and @lynnca1972

[details=“Summary”]

Love you all!

Are you excited for this new pattern!?
  • Yes, probably gonna get the pattern!
  • No! Not my thing:/
  • I tested for you!
0 voters
17 Likes

Is it free?

2 Likes

Tysm for the opportunity!

5 Likes

Yes! It’ll be free for followers only​:two_hearts: all of my patterns are free:)

4 Likes

great!!!

3 Likes

Tysm for letting me be one of the testers!
:hugs:

3 Likes

Of course!! Thanks for communicating your confusion! And your pouch ended up great! So happy that you tested otherwise I probably wouldn’t have cought my mistake!:sob:

3 Likes

Aww love this! I was just thinking “oh is this gonna be a free pattern? I need it!”

2 Likes

It’s up on my shop now!

2 Likes