TESTER CALL - Amigurumi "Ranch Devereaux" the Saucy Sidekick [CLOSED]

[CLOSED] First tester call of the New Year! Introducing RANCH DEVEREAUX of the Saucy Sidekicks series! Is it ridiculous? YES. Does anyone really need a condiment bottle plush? NO. But we’re gonna make it anyway! I am looking for a few testers to try out this (mostly) no-sew pattern and make their own squishy Saucy Sidekick! You can make any flavor/colour you like and I am hoping to have testers who are willing to try different yarn weights as well. Just comment below and let me know if you’re interested and what yarn you would use!

I’ll be choosing testers on Friday, January 20th! Thank you in advance for applying!

19 Likes

I am cackling this is amazing! I wish i had time to test :sob: but i will be waiting for its release!

6 Likes

I want to test this so bad!! Its amazing! I was just about to apply on insta when i got this notification lol

4 Likes

Love your funny introduction!!!

4 Likes

Would love to test for you! I would use Dk yarn if that works for you! This is hilarious! Cant wait for my Hubby to ask for the ketchup!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh this is awesome!! I’d love to test him for you! I could use either worsted weight or super bulky, whichever you’d prefer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll test this!!!

4 Likes

I spit out my drink from the immediate laughing fit this just caused. Love it, wish I had time to test right now- will definitely try to remember it when it goes live for us all!

4 Likes

Oh that’s so cute!!! Good luck with testing!

Next, a ketchup & mustard, or mayo bottle! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So cute, I would like to test it. I could test with cotton yarn and 2.5 mm hook or something similar. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

He so cute! I would love to test this out for you

4 Likes

I’d love to test this!! I would use medium weighted yarn, but would willing to try light (whichever you’d prefer) I love the idea!!

4 Likes

This is so cute and original! And your intro made my day! LOL!!!
Wish i had the time to test it for you, but best of luck!!!

3 Likes

I love ranch! It would be so cool to be able to test your pattern!

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for applying and for all the love for this creation! I’ll be notifying testers and sending the pattern by the end of the weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Want me to flag leaders to close it?

@Karametra
@NoKittenAroundStudio

5 Likes

Oh sure, thank you!! I didn’t even know that was possible, greatly appreciated!

4 Likes