TESTER CALL: Blaze bandana top {CLOSED}

Hey guys!
I’m super excited to share I’ll be releasing my very first pattern soon. However, I would like some feedback on it before doing so. There’s where you come in (hopefully :wink: ) it’s a very beginner friendly pattern and it finishes off pretty fast. If you are interested you can fill in the form in my IG bio (@crochetbykg) or sent me a message. I’ll be closing the form on the 17th. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them :relaxed:!

13 Likes

This so cute!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love to test this pattern!

3 Likes

That would be great :relaxed: could you please fill in the application form so I know all the information I need to know :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Super cuteee I would love to test your pattern❤️

3 Likes

I would love to test your pattern

3 Likes

I would LOOOVE to test your pattern!!! I’m new in this app! And I’m so excited, I love crocheting and yea! I hope you consider me :heartbeat:

3 Likes

It’s so nice and look really nice at you. Would like to try testing it as it will be my first time to try making cloth so this is an opportunity.

3 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!! I’ve been crocheting for a while and if you need different sizes to test it I’m a size large hope that helps!!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Thank you or all the support on my very first pattern :slight_smile: I have already chosen my testers, but don’t be upset if you have not been chosen. I’ve decided to make this pattern free so everyone can enjoy it once it’s been through the testing phase :tada:.

The pattern will be released on the 27th of October. Mark your calendars :heart::relaxed:

3 Likes

i would LOVE to test this pattern. i need a summer top for next year and i need to start preparing.

2 Likes

I could test it?

2 Likes