Tester call!: Caterpillar to Butterfly! Metamorphosis set! 🦋🐛

Hi ya’ll! It’s time for another tester call! This pattern is Caterpillar to Butterfly metamorphosis set! This includes a butterfly, caterpillar, and cocoon! And the best part? They can go in the cocoon!!! This is perfect for teaching metamorphosis or even just cute decor or a gift!

Due Date: October 21! :bug::butterfly:
Additional Requirements:

:butterfly: This is an advanced pattern, but I think intermediate levels make sense too, but you should be able to do Tc, Htc, and dc, as well as the main normal amigurumi sts.

:bug: you should be confident in amigurumi as well as some of the techniques used to make this pattern low sew

:butterfly: if you are selected, Pls reply within 3 days of me starting the tester chat.

:bug: You should be able to make a journal with good pics. Also, all feedback goes in the tester group chat. Only put good feedback in the journal.

:butterfly: when you reply to this asking to test, tell me your yarns you plan on using, as well as the hook. Also send a pic of your favorite makes you’ve made.

:bug: I’ll choose testers on the 6th.

:butterfly: Happy testing!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Caterpillar to Butterfly! Metamorphosis set!

16 Likes

Awww so cute! Good luck with testing!

3 Likes

Tags: @Taxlady @WHALES812 @xXPixieXx @ShinyThing71 @cookiemonster1 @AngeeWV @LillianLoops @IrisTheGreat

4 Likes

Ty

5 Likes

oooh this looks awesome, glwt!

4 Likes

Yw!

5 Likes

I would like to test with bulky yarn and a 6.5 mm hook. Here is one of my recent makes that I have a photo of


It’s a doll I made with a doll base and I free handed the rest for my cousin :)

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Ty! Is that leeli?!

3 Likes

glwt!

2 Likes

Yes! From the wing feather saga. She just watched the show and she’s reading the books (well her family is reading them together. She is 4)

2 Likes

Haha omg yes! I’ve read those and watched them! So cute!

3 Likes

I would love to test with plush size 5 yarn and 6mm hook. Some of my favorite makes.



2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me

1 Like

So cuttte

2 Likes

Yw!

2 Likes

Im sorry i dont have time to test. Its super cute! GLWT

1 Like

THATS ok! Ty

2 Likes

cutee! glwtt

2 Likes

good luck with testing! they’re so cute! :face_holding_back_tears::two_hearts: