TESTER CALL: Chubby Dino with flower hat

Hiya! Maybe some of you remember when I asked what patterns you wanted next? Well here is the dino with a flower hat!

Im in need of 4-5 testers who can complete this pattern in the next 8 days. Don’t let size decieve you, she does work up in a couple hours!

You can use any yarn you want! But the dino did use a GOOD half a skein of Bernat baby blanket, so be sure you have enough of your color of choice on hand!

Again it doesn’t matter what kind of yarn you use, but just so you are aware the flower is with a size smaller yarn than the body! So if you use the same size yarn the enire time, your flower will be bigger :upside_down_face:

Again I do ask that ALL testers follow the entire pattern. The only exception would be the optional steps [in this case, the straps on the hat] It is more helpful to me to have feedback on the entire pattern than just bits of it!

Please follow the pattern as written. Again its easier than everyone trying to make modifications, let me know if you find an error, I will correct it! (As someone new to pattern writing this is a HUGE way I learn :heart:)

I will be gifting the pattern to the testers. (The one’s that I hear from)

16 Likes

That weird bump on the bottom is from me holding it weird just an fyi

7 Likes

Best of luck with testing this is super cute!!

2 Likes

I’m happy to work this cutie up tomorrow for you if you’re still looking!

3 Likes

Perfect! I’ll add you in the morning!

3 Likes

she is such a cutie! i would love to help you test in worsted weight.

3 Likes

How cute, I love to help you test

3 Likes

THATS ADORABLEEEEE I Hope you get the testers you need!

3 Likes

I am happy to test and finish it in a couple of days x

3 Likes

So adorableee!! Best of luck w/ testing!

2 Likes

Tysm :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

This is so beautiful :sauropod: :hibiscus:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.