Tester Call ❤️‍🔥 Cosmic Fisherman Hat!

Hi everyone!

Hope you’re having a lovely Friday evening :slight_smile:

Today I finally finished polishing my Cosmic Fisherman Hat, inspired by my beloved hubbs Andy’s who always wears a hat and wanted a fisherman crochet one from me.

This pattern is for beginner-intermediate, easily done in a couple of days and very customisable, made to fit. The two sizes included are for a baby 6-10mo and adult size but I explain how to make it bigger or smaller and with even three brim versions so you can make it as you like :sparkles:

The deadline would be next Friday 19th November 23:59pm.

The testing would require for you to make a journal and provide useful comments about the pattern and if it need improvement in any way.

Please contact me on Instagram @cosmichooks or here through Ribblr if you need any help and if you’d like to share pictures on stories or a post please always tag me (I request it as mandatory thank you :heart:).

I’m looking for 2 testers for adult size and 1 for a baby/kids size if possible please!

Thank you in advance!!

Anaïs Rose x

13 Likes

Hello! I’m a beginner-intermediate crocheter and I would love to test for the kid-size hat! I think the design looks so cute!

5 Likes

Awww thank you so so much! I’ll send the pattern for you to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ll do a baby size if they’re still open! There are lots of little ones I would give them to, and plus - I love making hats! :blush:

2 Likes

Sure thing, thank you! The tester pattern should have been sent to you now :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you I got it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awh what a cute looking hat! What yarn weight did you use? I’m happy to help test the adult size if you still need someone, though I am not an experienced tester so it’s completely up to you. I have been crocheting a long time though so I don’t forsee having any problems with the pattern and I am confident I can make it up in a couple of days.

5 Likes

Hi! Thank you so much for wanting to test my pattern for adult size!! :blush: I’ve sent it to you so it should be available for you to test it :sparkles:

5 Likes

Sorry I didn’t answer your question, yarn weight is DK :slight_smile:

5 Likes