🚨TESTER CALL🚨crochet reversible octopus plush

I am looking for three (3) testers to make this octopus and be finished by tomorrow night (around 24 hours for me). It is a reversible emotion octopus plush. It is really easy to make and quick so it shouldn’t take that long. I just need help to know if the pattern makes sense :heart:

12 Likes

I would love to test for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the octopus it’s so cute! :two_hearts:
Also I think I would be able to finish by tomorrow night :blush: What time zone are you in so I know when to gauge sending you finished pics and such?

4 Likes

I am edt, so right now it is 9 pm for me

5 Likes

Ok I think we’re the same time zone :blush:

5 Likes

I would like to test it, it’s cute. I was planning to try this kind of pattern, this an opportunity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I would love to test this but it. Might take me a little longer because 10hr have already passed.

4 Likes

Love to test this!

4 Likes

Hello, I finished testing this gorgeous reversible octopus plush, but unfortunately I read the steps of arches wrongly but want to share with you the finished work.

5 Likes

Hi I would love to test out this pattern as I am an intermediate crocheted I think this would be perfect!

4 Likes

Hello, I finished tested this gorgeous reversible octopus with different colors and sizes. I used acrylic yarn with two different colors and 6.5mm hook size.

I really enjoyed my time working on them, thank you.

7 Likes