Tester call: Fairy crochet summer top

Hello!
I am reposting this tester call bc I am still looking for testers mainly sizes L to Plus sizes. If you are interested comment you want to test and the size ! Thank you :purple_heart:

30 Likes

This looks pretty! Id love to test it. My t-shirt size is usually 2xl-3xl :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Hi! Have you tried Ribblr’s new testing feature? Good luck with testing!

5 Likes

i would love to test! i can do the large:)

2 Likes

This looks so pretty!! i can do L/XL! I would absolutely adore testing this 🩵

3 Likes

can i plz test i am a 2x

2 Likes

That top us oober cute!!:heart_eyes::purple_heart::butterfly: Not sure if I just missed it somewhere, but do you have a deadline and yarn preference?

2 Likes

I’d love to test this and maybe make 2 of them. I wear a large shirt and my best friend wears a 2/3xl. Would love to test this for the tig ole bitty crew haha

4 Likes

Interested in doing plus size.

2 Likes

Would love to test if u have a 4x

3 Likes

Hi I would love to test. I’m an XL, 2xl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to test this in a size large

2 Likes

I would love to test XL size but i am out of country until the end of month!

2 Likes

I’d love to test! this top is so cute. im typically size L

2 Likes

I have DD and would love to test this for you. I ve been trying various sizes to see what fits my new breasts.
Thank you

2 Likes

Would love to test! Size L

2 Likes

I could do a L and like 2xl I think. She is a 40F boob lol (it would be for my two girls.) Do you have a date though you need this due by? That makes a difference

1 Like

Hello, I’m a 4/5 xl and i would love to test it

1 Like

I’d absolutely love to text an xl!!! And would be able to get it done pretty quickly!

1 Like

Hiiii🩷 If you still need testers I’d love the opportunity to do so! I could probably do between 1x-3x depending on your sizing​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like