Tester Call: Fall Coaster

Hiya! I need some testers to try out this fall coaster for me :blush: it’s got two parts to it, the base gingham and the leaf. it’s perfect for fall/thanksgiving! it’s a quick project and I wanna get it out asap so I’ll be choosing testers this saturday (nov 19th) and the deadline will be on monday night :sweat_smile:

crochet level: advanced beginner/intermediate

materials:
4mm hook
needle & threader
light weight yarn (3) in 4 colours (white, 2 transition colours, and a fall colour)

you need to know:
tapestry crochet (changing colours)
magic circle, dc, hdc, tr, sc, picot, inc

let me know in the comments if you’re interested! crocheters on instagram is a plus (i can tag you in pics), send me your @ ! & share with your friends if they’d like to test! thank uuuuu <333

17 Likes

So cute! I would love to test! I dont have a dedicated instagram for crochet any longer, but I do have an IG (meishalllaneous) for tagging purposes! :relaxed:

5 Likes

Hi! This is way too cute!! I’d also like to apply to be a tester! I’m a beginner-intermediate and this would be my first testing! My crochet ig is @breakfastsausagefingie_crafts

3 Likes

I would love to test this for you! (I’m on insta, but don’t want to put it straight out, but you can dm me for it if you’d like!)

2 Likes

This is adorable and I love it. I have a thing for coasters either way so I’m especially drawn to it :maple_leaf:. Id love to test itt. Instagram: @fantasybluee.crochet

3 Likes

Yes please, I’d love to test. My instagram is @hellopumpkincrochet

4 Likes

I’d love to test for you. I just have a private Instagram that is not dedicated to crochet (something in thinking about doing actually), but if you’d like to see my work, you can look at my makes on here. Almost all of them are tests I’ve completed. Also, I will definitely post on my Instagram and tag you.

3 Likes

this is the cutest thing ever!! id love to test it, my crochet instagram is @ kinseys.crochet :wink:

3 Likes

Id love to test if youve got some space!

3 Likes

I’d love to apply! My instagram handle is very small but it’s little_shopofcreations

4 Likes

Hii, I am interested in and would love to help in testing this cutie coaster pattern out!! My crochet Instagram is @crochet_creations_by_a.a.m

4 Likes

Good luck with testing, cute coaster :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to test this for you! I’m on insta, but don’t want to put it straight out, but you can dm me for it if you’d like.:relaxed:

4 Likes

I would love to test! I understand its late but i can get it done tomorrow (sunday)
Instagram @loopsbylub

3 Likes