Tester call for 9-in-1 No/Low-Sew Japanese Food Minis Crochet Pattern

Hi guys!! It’s been a while since I posted a tester call (fell into a bit of a crochet slump), but I’m back and have three patterns ready to be tested soon!! I need testers for my Japanese Food Minis! They’re all either no or low-sew and work up in about 30 minutes or less! Please help to test at least 2!

If you want to test the PDF version, head over to my Instagram to apply! Feel free to apply to both tester calls!! But please let me know if your username on Instagram is different so that I can keep track :)

Due Date: October 16th

Please only apply if you’re able to finish on time, and pleaseee let me know if you want to opt out of testing! If you have not completed the journal (with a picture) by the due date with no explanation, I will have to assume that you no longer want to test the pattern and remove you :(

Additional Requirements:
:yarn: Please use colors that fit each food!

:camera: Make a journal with at least one good picture in it (good lighting + clear/uncluttered background). I especially love natural lighting/outdoor pics :D The quality of your photos will affect whether you will be chosen.

- I may also use photos for promotional purposes, so let me know if you don’t want your picture included. Thanks!

:envelope: Use the group chat to discuss any concerns, feedback, or things you’re confused about. Let me know about errors/suggestions in the group chat—not in the final journal please!

:speech_balloon: Comment what yarn and hook size you would use as well as which ones you want to test (please test two or more!)

(Note: if you don’t have any makes on Ribblr yet, please attach at least one picture of your make(s))

Thank you! :)

Click pattern photo to apply:
9-in-1 No/Low-Sew Japanese Food Minis

72 Likes

I would love to test! I would make the pudding and the dangos! Same colors! In parfait chunky and a 4mm hook! I have plenty of makes you can see btw! I hope i get chosen but if not GLWT!

First!

3 Likes

This is really cute ! I love japanese food (as probably a lot of people x) ) !
I would love to test with dk cotton yarn and/or dk chenille yarn with a 2.2mm hook. You can also let me know what you’d like best. :blush:
I would do the onigiri and the egg sushi for sure, I’d love to make the dango as well but it’s more than probable that I’ll do more if I have time.



7 Likes

I love this!!! I would like to test the onigiri and the big sushi. I would use plush yarn and a 5mm hook

3 Likes

Soo cute glwt :blush:

3 Likes

I’d love to test this! I’ll use premier parfait chunky yarn (plush yarn) and 4mm hook. I’d like to test ALL of them. I usually take photos with a white background but I can take it outside if that’s what you want, i can also get chopsticks to use in the photo.

3 Likes

I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD!!

I would love to test onigiri, egg sushi,puding, big and small sushi. I would be using 12 ply plush yarn with a 4 mm hook. If u don’t chose me, glwt​:heart_hands:

4 Likes

Soo cute!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Glwt!! :winking_face_with_tongue::laughing:

3 Likes

Yaaaay more Japanese foods!! :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: I’d love to test takoyaki and pudding! I might have extra time to text dango, but idk yet. I’d use premier parfait chunky yarn and 4mm hook! :cherry_blossom: :peach:

4 Likes

Awesome! sigh I’m motivated to test :joy:

I could use this for market prep if chosen! I’d use bulky 6 yarn and a 5.0mm hook, and I’d be willing to do any/all!

Previous makes

If not chosen, can you please tag me in the release? Glwt!!

3 Likes

Aww so cute! :pink_heart: I’d love to test them ALL with size 4 acrylic yarn and a 3.5 mm hook! If I don’t get picked, can you please tag me in the release? Glwt! <3

Some makes

2 Likes

So cute!!! I could love to test the onigiri, edamame, and egg sushi! I would use a 6.5mm hook and Demi purl yarn
Recent makes:







3 Likes

I’d love to test for you again. I’m willing to test all of them. I have some great props to go with them (Chinese table, sake set, dishes, chopsticks). Acrylic #4, 3.5mm hook. No Instagram account. Feel free to use my photos however you see fit.

Here’s a dumpling test I did which gives an idea of how I’m thinking of photographing these:

3 Likes

Awww that’s beautiful :smiling_cat_with_heart_eyes:!!!

Good luck with testing :heart_hands::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::laughing::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to test with worsted weight yarn and 3.75mm hook. I would love to make the edemame and pudding. I will make more if have time.

2 Likes

I would love to test! I would like to test the edamame and the pudding! I would use velvet yarn and a 4mm hook!

2 Likes

I’d love to test them all :blush: I’d use a 3mm hook and acrylic yarn and same or similar colors

3 Likes

I would love to test all of them! They are so cute, I would use bernat blanket yarn with a 6.5 mm hook

And here are some of my makes:

5 Likes

That’s so amazing! :growing_heart:
Glwttt! :two_hearts: :growing_heart:

1 Like

I will be happy to test the onigiri and cali rolls and probably more! That edamame is calling to me!

1 Like