Tester call for Ankylosaurus Pattern

I’ve written up another dinosaur pattern and am hoping to have it tested! The pattern is no-sew and should take around three hours to complete. It uses Bernat Blanket Yarn (and does not work with smaller yarn sizes). I’ve filmed some video tutorials which should hopefully help for the trickier parts of the pattern; basically I just want to make sure that it’s easy to follow.
Ideally it would be nice to hear back before September, since I’m going to be starting college, but I completely understand if you need more time, just let me know.
Thanks!

17 Likes

I’d love to test! My two year old is obsessed with anything and everything dinosaur! She’d be so excited!

5 Likes

That’s great, I hope she’ll like it! I’ve added you as a tester, thanks for volunteering!

4 Likes

I’d love to test but currently only have bernat blanket yarn in pink so mine would be an entirely pink dinosaur including the spikes.

4 Likes

That should be fine! I’ve added you as tester, thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m so excited :laughing:

4 Likes

Very lovely pattern, i would really like to try this but i am not sure if i can make it til august, so i better stay out. But it is a lovely one. Congrats!

4 Likes

Thank you! Honestly it’s fine if it takes longer; I’ve added you as a tester just in case, but you don’t have to do it.

3 Likes

That is very nice of you. Thank you. :heart:

4 Likes

Hi i would love to test this lil guy! I don’t have the bernat yarn but have a dupe for it if thats okay?

4 Likes

Yeah, as long as it’s the same size I think it’ll work fine. I’ve added you a tester, thanks!

4 Likes

Hi if you’re still looking for testers i would love to! I love dinos so much :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Hey welcome to Ribblr!

@Vikkipanda

4 Likes

Great, I’ve added you as a tester!

4 Likes

Hello! I’d love to test this! I’m the one from discord :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve added you as a tester, thanks so much!

4 Likes