Tester call for Crochet: 2 in 1 No Sew Bunny Pattern: Sitting & Standing

I need testers for my 2 in 1 No Sew Bunny Pattern: Sitting & Standing - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I am getting testers for this new 2 in 1 bunny pattern on my Instagram and Ribblr.

I need some people to test my standing bunny and some to test the sitting bunny.

the dress pattern is being tested seperately. Your welcome to test both

Materials :star:

I used super chunky yarn and 16mm eyes

Requirements :star:

• Like this post
  • comment what pattern you want to test (standing, sitting, dress)
  • be able to complete the test by 22nd Feb
  • please post about my patterns on your socials and tag me @elisesophiedesigns, this will be very much appreciated :heart:

Good luck to all who apply and happy testing!

50 Likes

Good luck testing! I would have loved to test, but I have to much to do as it is :grimacing:

4 Likes

Thank you x

4 Likes

I would love to test sitting with the dress; the bunnies are so cute

3 Likes

Would love to test the standing bunny. But i can test either one.

3 Likes

I would love to test the standing and dress.

2 Likes

I would love to test the sitting bunny and the dress!! These are so adorable!!

3 Likes

Adorables.

4 Likes

I would be happy to test either or both. If you let me make both and the dress, I may attempt to make overalls for the second due to having two grandbabies to make things for, one boy and one girl… I only have one more undone project in testing, and I am working on that today.

4 Likes

I would love to test the bunny either sitting or standing, whichever you would like me to do. I aso applied to test the dress.

4 Likes

I’d love to test either! I’d use bernat blanket yarn

I dont have crochet socials though :weary:

3 Likes

I’d love to do either bunny and dress. But, I only have #4 worsted at the moment and I don’t have instagram. Is it possible to test anyway?

2 Likes

So cute!! Would love to test the standing one!

2 Likes

I’ll test any of them

2 Likes

I would love to test either bunny or both if I have the time. I have also applied on Instagram and will be happy to test either PDF or Ribblr, according to your needs. I’m absolutely in love with these precious bunnies!:blush::rabbit::heart:

3 Likes

I would like to test the sitting one!! I would maybe make the dress if i have extra time :blush:

3 Likes

Id love to test. I will do either if i have time id even do both for you. Is any type of yarn ok or you want a plush yarn used?

2 Likes

How Adorable!! Would Love to test. Would do either if time both. Have many colors of bernat blanket and premier parfait chunky. Best of success!!!

3 Likes

I’d love to test the bunny with a dress but I’m flexible! My insta is sew_cute_bylydia

3 Likes

This looks super cute! I wish I had time to test! Will this pattern be free or paid when it comes out?

2 Likes