Tester call for Crochet: Air Bear (low sew)

I need testers for my Air Bear (low sew) - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: July 14th
Click pattern photo to apply:
Air Bear (low sew)

Hey guys! This is a part of a forest animal + element collab!
This air bear only takes about 30-45 minutes. It’s low sew too!

Requirements READ THEM ALL IF YOU WANT TO GET PICKED
:bear: I used velvet yarn, and will only accept 1-2 acrylic testers. Please make sure no one else has applied with acrylic before you ask!
:cloud: Only apply if you can finish by due date (any ghosting or aborting will result in not being eligible for future tester calls unless you reach out to me with a good reason to abort)
:bear: Karma doesn’t matter
:cloud: Journal is required
:bear: Be active in the group message
:cloud: Take good quality photos
:bear: Give me feedback (good and bad)
:cloud: Use appropriate colors
:bear: Tell me your materials in the comments (yarn, color, hook size) You must do this to get picked!
:cloud: Comment with a tree emoji if you read everything (i won’t pick you if you don’t do this)

Yarn used: Bernat Baby Velvet with a 2.5 mm hook

If you never get picked, comment “:weary::crossed_fingers:

Feel free to ask for an extension but note that I might not give you one.

Don’t worry if you don’t get picked, I have several tester calls coming out soon! (way too many unpublished patterns in my shop and collabs :sweat_smile:)

Since this will be a free pattern once released, testers will get something as a thank you and reward for testing

Thank you in advance to everyone who applies!!

Choosing testers in a few days!

~Little <3

36 Likes

So cute! GL with testing!

6 Likes

Tysm! <3

5 Likes

hey, i can use acrylic since no one else has said it :]

4 Likes

Adorable!!
I would like to test. I can use big twist plush and a 5 hook or if you need another acrylic tester, i can do that instead with a 3.5 or 4mm hook. :evergreen_tree:
Good luck with testing!

5 Likes

Aww I would love to test and I would use velvet yarn in brown and a 3mm crochet hook! And LITTLE UR PATTERNS ARE AMAZING! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::palm_tree:(oops I forgot about the tree I was too excited :pensive::heart_hands: please forgive me little)

6 Likes

love this so much ivy!! :heart:
I CANT TEST THIS TIME UNFORTUNATELY :sob::people_hugging:

6 Likes

Would love to test this for you little! I would make it with bernat blanket and a 8mm hook :>

6 Likes

Good luck with testing!! :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

Awwwwww that’s adorable little​:sob: I hope u get AMAZING testers!

4 Likes

no worries! i just got back from biking loll

4 Likes

awww tysmmm <3

4 Likes

ofc loaf!! just read the requirements :3

4 Likes

okay I’d appreciate plush, because I already have one acrylic tester and I don’t know yet if I’m gonna take another one!

5 Likes

no worries <3

5 Likes

ah my bad :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I also have a tester call of instagram if anyone would rather apply there: https://www.instagram.com/p/C87GgioMfjL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== just an option :smile:

4 Likes

Gl with testing!
Ur due date is my birthday!

4 Likes

Thanks! Happy early birthday!

4 Likes

So cute; I’d love to test! Unfortunately I only have white, purple, and blue in velvet, and the only brown I have is acrylic. I’d use 3mm for acrylic and 3.5mm for velvet. So if you accept me, just lmk if I can use either. :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes