Tester call for Crochet: Anna Algarve Top

I need testers for my Anna Algarve Top - Crochet ePattern!

I would love to get as many pictures as possible from your finished top! And to also see hear everything that can be approved in the pattern! It is a summer top that is fast and easy to make and I want it to be both fast and easy to make from this pattern!

Thank you so much in advance!

And happy crocheting!

Due Date: 2024-05-20
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:

21 Likes

what level is this top/what stitches does it use? i’d love to test but i’m worried it might be too advanced for me

4 Likes

Is there any yarn requirements ?? And what yarn weight ?? I also would want to do a uk size 16/ XL , is this pattern adaptable for diffrent sizes x

3 Likes

It is single crochet stitches, double crochet stitches, and increases. If you know this sititches i think you can make the pattern. The pattern contains variations of those stitches. Like one singel crochet stitch and then a double crochet stitch and then a singel crochet stitch and then a double crochet stitch again.
Also the shellstitches is just double crochet stitches with skiping stitches inbetween and making more stitches in the same stitch.

I hope it was helpfull!! It would be good for the pattern if you tried it as a beginner :slight_smile: and tell me everywhere it could be better explained :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The pattern contains sizes from child 2-6 years old to Adult 4XL. So yes it contains size XL. The stripes in the back and neck is also adjustable so if you chose the wrong size to make it would fit anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

yarnweight is 2 “fine”. Im using cotton yarn but acryl yarn works also.

2 Likes

Would it be okay to use DK for the weight , id love to test but i sadly dont have 4ply x

2 Likes

Yes if the gauge is as in the pattern :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Already four testers applied! So fun with this fast respons!! Looking forward to see your results! :smiley: :star2: :sparkles: :yarn: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is this going to be a free pattern

1 Like

No it is not going to be a free pattern :slight_smile:

Thank you! :heart_eyes: :sparkles: :star2: :yarn:

1 Like

Hi!!! It is so fun with all the testers that has applied :dancer::sparkles::yarn::raised_hands::heart:. Im so happy and looking forward to see yoir results!
I need to close now do it won’t be too many.

Another similar pattern tester call is coming out soon so stay updated.

To know when next tester call is coming out you can subscribe to my newsletter on my “in the the making”

Or follow me here on Ribblr or on instagram @healthy.yarn

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.