Tester call for Crochet: Arctic the penguin (no sew)

I need testers for my Arctic the penguin (no sew) - Crochet ePattern

Hi you all, I’m back with another tester call​:blush:

Meet Arctic the lil curious Penguin​:penguin: exploring the world after escaping the Antarctic. Now you will probably ask: why is his name Arcic? That’s because he isn’t like all the other penguins​:laughing:.

:penguin:I’m searching for around 10 dedicated testers, to bring him to life!

:penguin:It’s a very easy no-sew pattern, that took me around 30 mins to crochet.

:date:The due date is the 16th October, so 2 weeks from now.

:penguin:Additional requirements:

:blue_circle:Finish the penguin within the deadline.

:blue_circle: Provide constructive feedback (errors, typos, clarity).

:blue_circle:Take at least one clear, well-lit photo of your finished penguin and make a journal.

:blue_circle:Write your feedback in the group chat not the journal, so I can easily review it and improve the pattern.

:blue_circle:There are no yarn or colour requirements, just be as creative as you want​:blush:.

:penguin:If you want to help me testing:

  • Say which hook size, yarn and colours you want to use.
  • Include a blue emoji and a penguin in your application.

Thank you so much for reading​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Arctic the penguin (no sew)

More pictures:

  • I want to be tagged in the release
0 voters
34 Likes

I would love to test I would use chunky yarn and a 5mm hook not sure of colors yet

2 Likes

Awww that’s ABSOLUTELY soooo cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!!!

I would love to test but I’m too busy with school :sob::sob::sob:

I wish you good luck with testing :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Glwt!!

3 Likes

Aww so cute! Good luck with testing ^^

4 Likes

So adorable good luck with testing

3 Likes

Thank you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I will include a poll if someone want to be tagged in the release​:blush:.

2 Likes

Thanks​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you so much for applying​:blush:

3 Likes

so adorable! glwt!

3 Likes

I would love to test this, I was just looking for a cute penguin pattern last night! If I were chosen, I would make it with a 5mm hook and super bulky yarn, either in the traditional colors or in shades of blue. :blue_heart: :penguin:

3 Likes

Aw it’s soo cute :pleading_face:

I’d love to test using chenille yarn in white, black and blue and a 5mm hook :snowflake::penguin:

2 Likes

oh he is adorbs! would love to test using blues in posh and 5 mm hook :blue_heart::penguin:

Thanks

2 Likes

i am SO tempted but i am so busy rn i want to test so badlyyyy!!! glwt!!! i hope it goes really well! id love to be tagged in the release!

2 Likes

This is so cute! I would do it by Monday - the yarn i like is velvet - 87yards/100g with a 4.5mm hook - im thinking a sea blue and white.:penguin: :light_blue_heart:

2 Likes

Chunky yarn 4 or 4.4 mm hook . Not sure on colours. Probably grey and blue though

2 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

3mm and pink, light pink, and white acrylic yarn :penguin::blue_heart:

3 Likes

AHH, THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! I’ve been looking for a good penguin pattern, too! :laughing: I would LOVE to test this little guy for you! I would use chenille/velvet (size 5) yarn and a 4 or 5mm hook. I would use the same colors as you (gray, black and white). :blue_heart::penguin:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you so much for applying to test​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes