Tester call for Crochet: Aspen Leaf and Maple Leaf Bundle (closed)

I need testers for my Aspen Leaf and Maple Leaf Bundle - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Aspen Leaf and Maple Leaf Bundle

Hello! I am looking for some testers to test my leaf patterns. Overall I would like each one tested a couple of times, but I won’t expect everyone to do both. Any yarn with the appropriate hook size is fine. I think 2 weeks should be enough time to get at least one done :slight_smile: I will be gifting the pattern as long as I get feedback from the completion of one of the leaves.

Thank you for applying, I think I have enough people who can test :slight_smile: ( Closed! )

29 Likes

So pretty! GL with testing!

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Of course. It’s beautiful and I with I could test.

4 Likes

You are welcome to apply but I understand if you don’t have the time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Those are beautiful!!! Gl with testing :))

3 Likes

amazing!!! i’d love to test! ik im still working on ur sun coaster, but hopefully you’ll let me try this!

3 Likes

I went ahead and accepted you haha

3 Likes

haha thanks!!

3 Likes

They are both so pretty!!! I’m working on my Raindrop coaster that looks similar to your aspen leaf 🩷 I would love to test them!

4 Likes

Sounds great

4 Likes

I would be super interested in testing both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

awesome mean green :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wish I could have tested! GL with it!

2 Likes

I can take you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks <3

2 Likes

Were you able to click on the link?

No it wouldn’t let me, but that’s fine. I applied to two other things, and I will already be racing to finish if i’m selected. I’ll probably get it when it comes out. GL with testing!

1 Like

Oh, I’m sorry about that but hopefully, I’ll see you again

1 Like

Yes hopefully. I am working on more patterns so maybe you could be a tester for some of those? -Estella <3

1 Like