Tester call for Crochet: Baby Citrus Tortoise

I need testers for my Baby Citrus Tortoise - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 5/20/24
This is part of @NessCat 's AmiguruMAY collab!!! Please read everything!!!
Additional Requirements:
:turtle: No yarn weight requirements, but I would like you to use either yellow, orange, green, or pink for the shell (lemon, orange, lime, grapefruit) body color is up to you!
:tangerine: Please post a journal with at least one good picture!
:lemon: Be active in the group chat and NO GHOSTING. If you need to abort or need an extension, please tell me.
:lemon::green_square: I would like at least two testers for each citrus! Comment below which one you would make. (And PLEASE tell me weight yarn/hook you’d use!!!)
:turtle: I’m currently making the other citruses, but they all have the same base pattern. I’ll be adding pictures as I go, so tell me if a part is confusing and I’ll clear it up
:tangerine: This pattern will be free for followers!
:lemon: Please tell me about any grammar mistakes, typos, or things that you think would make the pattern flow better!
:lemon::green_square: If you read everything, comment your favorite fruit!
Click pattern photo to apply:
Baby Citrus Tortoise
I’ll pick testers Thursday - Friday

52 Likes

:0 this is adorable!! applied!! my fave fruit is “lemon” heheh >:3
(( no, not really :skull: , i love peaches though :0

7 Likes

It turned my lime emoji into the lemon with a green square next to it… Why

7 Likes

lmaoo :sob:

5 Likes

Gl with testing :heart_hands:

6 Likes

This is so cute, (applied)lol ! My fav fruit is mangos yummyyy :mango:

6 Likes

So adorablee!! Good luck with testing!!

6 Likes

:0 A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E
(full sentence :roll_eyes:)

6 Likes

This is soooo cute!!! I would love to test! I have just applied and my favorite fruit is orange!!

7 Likes

grapefruit

4 Likes

SO CUTEEEEE!!! would love to test but to busy but would love to in the future :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I GOT MY PEACHES OUT IN GEORGIA

ahem super cute!! i’d test but um i kinda have a lot of other tests to do aswell- oh well clicks apply <3

8 Likes

I won’t be able to be too active in the GC but I would love to make one, I only got yellow and white rn though :smiling_face_with_tear: I also don’t have eyes so Ima have to sew em if you pick me but I absolutely could do it within the time limit and would love to!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also my fave fruit is cherries and lemons so if I do get picked, it would be kinda perfect
My yarn is medium weight and I’d use either 4 mm or 4.5 mm too

5 Likes

lmao- :sob:

5 Likes

Ohhh I’d love to make the grapefruit one!

4 Likes

SO CUTE!!! GL WlTH TESTING!

4 Likes

I have yellow for lemon or a pale pink. Fav fruit is probably honeycrisp apples rn

6 Likes

Super adorable! Great job!!!

4 Likes

It’s so perfect :heart_eyes: my favourite fruit is probably kiwi or raspberry. I would love to test, I would probably make like or grapefruit (body would be white)using weight 3 yarn with a 2mm hook

3 Likes

Id love to do a cute little lime turtle with premier parfait yarn and Himalaya dolphin yarn. My favourite fruit is watermelon :watermelon:

4 Likes