Tester call for Crochet: Baker mouse

:baguette_bread:Read before applying, thank you:baguette_bread:

:baguette_bread:Skills needed:
-Embroidering details
-Sewing
-Basic crochet knowledge
(If you just started crocheting this is not for you sorry :disappointed:)

:baguette_bread:Requirements:
-Journal
-Communication in the group chat
(Please be active in the group chat, whether it be liking people’s messages or putting your own messages in the group chat!!! It helps me know if your actually testing or not)
-good quality photo(s) of the finished product
(I just like pretty pictures with decent lighting so the product can be seen :pleading_face::pray:)

:baguette_bread:More information:
-I would prefer if chunky yarn was used, but I will accept a few acrylic tests
-this pattern is geared towards more intermediate crocheters
-this pattern has a lot of sewing so be aware of that when applying

:baguette_bread:The due date is April 18th
:baguette_bread:This will be a paid pattern
:baguette_bread:I will be choosing 5-6 testers tomorrow

So I know you’ve read everything, comment what yarn and hook size you will be using with this (:baguette_bread:) emoji at the end

:baguette_bread::baguette_bread::baguette_bread:

:baguette_bread::baguette_bread::baguette_bread:
Click pattern photo to apply:

(I don’t know why the photo is blurry, sorry)

46 Likes

Sooo cute! I’d like to use a thin baby velvet and a 2.5mm hook! :baguette_bread:

6 Likes

OM-GOOSHNESS!!! I NEED THIS LITTLE MOUSE, I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sob::sob: Unfortunately, I don’t have any plush yarn, good luck testing him

4 Likes

OMG he’s so cute! I’d love to test! I’d use a 4mm hook with brown Premier Just Chenille yarn, for the main body- if that’s alright. I’d use the same type of yarn for the other parts as well. :baguette_bread:

4 Likes

OMG I LOVE HIM DKRHSHVEHh

3 Likes

He’s adorable!! Id use a 5 bulky velvet yarn, with a 3.5 mm hook. Your patterns are always so cute Abiii! :baguette_bread:

4 Likes

I can make him in a thinner cottong with a 1.5-2 mm hook. Im not experienced enought with chenille or plushyarn with too much sewing yet but with cotton im fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

:woman_cook: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :pinched_fingers:
It is so cute!

4 Likes

Adorble! looks amazing I hope testing goes well

3 Likes

I would LOVE to test this! I have been wanting to make an Italian mouse for a really long time (don’t ask, its too confusing) and this would be perfect :sparkles: :baguette_bread: I have a ton of plush yarn that I can make this out of and I usually use a 4mm hook! I hope I get picked :crossed_fingers: but if not, good luck with testing​:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Aww this is so cute, I would love to have eat this with bernat blanket yarn and a 9mm hook :baguette_bread: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I could do this either in brown for the mouse and white with Bernat Baby Velvet (3.75 mm hook), or acrylic (any colors, I have lots) with a 3.00 mm hook.

3 Likes

Awww how cuteeee
unfortunately i cant finish by due date but would’ve loved to test
gl w testing!

4 Likes

IT’S SO CUTE!!! Ratatouille (the movie) vibes :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:

5 Likes

Lol yes ratatouille vibes!!! He is Remy’s cousin the baker mouse :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

Very cute!! Good luck with testing!

3 Likes

I would use a size 7 yarn super cute reminds me of ratatouille a little would love to test :baguette_bread:

2 Likes

Id be using weight 6 with a 5.5mm hook! :baguette_bread: do cute!

2 Likes

i’d use premier chenille and a 5mm hook!

1 Like

@leaders please close this! :heart:

3 Likes