cuteeee

4 Likes

awww! so cute!

3 Likes

Would love to test this for you!!

4 Likes

adorable bee!! goodluck with testing!!

3 Likes

can i bee a tester for this! :smiley: (sorry for the bad joke :sweat_smile: :joy:) i just got plush yellow and black yarn and have some white leftover :smiley: :smile:

1 Like

hi there, the stitch counts for round 4 are off - as written the pattern has a sequence of 5 stitches repeating 4 times, plus two extra sc - this is 22 stitches total, but the counts for each row say 21. this can be important as you know,for example I increased correctly according to the pattern but when counting my next row realized I had an “extra stitch” based on the pattern’s stitch count. I did a dec to correct what I thought was my own mistake. After a few rows my lil bee started turning out pretty lopsided lol, since this affects the decrease rounds as well. thought you’d want to know so you can edit!

i would also recommend specifying how many stitches the wings’ magic ring starts with, since it’s labeled a beginner pattern

1 Like

Hi can you please pm me? Instead of on the post?? It was labeled in the requirements that we communicate through pms

I thought that meant there would be a group PM, and since one wasn’t made I thought it best to post here. I prefer to test in a group environment rather than one-on-one, so if that’s the format you prefer I’ll just remove myself from testing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love o test!:heart_eyes::heartpulse:

@leaders

1 Like