[Closed]Tester call for Crochet: Blume Turtle with Rose Shell

[Closed]I need testers for my Blume Turtle with Rose Shell - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:
Blume Turtle with Rose Shell
Hi everyone! I could use some help testing my Rose Turtle pattern. This pattern is advanced-beginner/intermediate level and is very low sew. Due date for this project is Saturday May 18th, no extensions will be given. There are also no yarn color/type or hook requirements. Use what you have or like. :grin: Successful testers will be gifted the pattern upon completion.

Requirements:
:wilted_flower: Be able to finish the project and requirements by 5/18
:wilted_flower: Participate in a group chat for the test
:wilted_flower: Provide feedback/suggestions on pattern errors and poor comprehension in the group chat
:wilted_flower:Provide me with at least 1 nice picture in the group chat I may use for promotion of the pattern
:wilted_flower: Write a journal for others to see reviewing the pattern

To apply:
:rose: Be following me
:rose: Click on the top photo and confirm your interest
:rose: Leave a comment here telling me what your favorite colored rose is.

I will select testers Friday 5/10

When selected you will have 24hrs to confirm your ability to test or an alternate tester will be selected.
I also have a tester call for the pdf version of this pattern on my instagram (makinmeowgic) if you would like to apply there as well.

53 Likes

I would absolutely love to test a rose turtle! My daisy turtle needs a friend (:

7 Likes

Those are so cute!!

7 Likes

Good luck with testing!!Unfortunately, I’m too busy with school, but I love love loveee your turtles :two_hearts::turtle:

6 Likes

Ahhhh this lil guys so cute!!!
My fav colour I think is yellow :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

onggg this is so cute!! applied!! and probs white/pink ^^
following <3

5 Likes

I’d love to test for you again! I like red and yellow roses :heart::yellow_heart: and the due date is my birthday lol
Also i have a red velvet yarn that would be perfect for this

5 Likes

Oh its so cute. My favourite is white roses :blush:

5 Likes

My favorite color rose is red. I would love to test this.

5 Likes

so cute! gl!

4 Likes

My favorite rose color is red! Your turtle is so cute! I really want to test :grinning:

5 Likes

Id love to test!! I have many colors in acrylic yarn :)))

5 Likes

I’d love to test this!!! I’d use glittery red for the rose and brown for the turtle (acrylic). I love those roses with orange and yellow streaks :bouquet:

5 Likes

Would be so cute with a velvet orange rose :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I absolutely loved and enjoyed making your daisy turtle last time, id love to be able to test for this rose one as well if i may!~ id love to eventually try to make it many different colored roses :blush::purple_heart: I believe i might for the test make my turtle in white color and maybe traditional red rose, using a 3.50mm hook with weight 4 yarn~

My favorite kind of roses are traditional red and pink i think :blush::rose:

4 Likes

White for sure!

4 Likes

OMG love the pattern!!! I have been looking for a flower turtle pattern!! I would love to test!!
btw I love pink roses!!

4 Likes

What love to test her :rose::black_heart:

4 Likes

So cute! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I would love to test! I have some ombre yarn i think would make a pretty rose​:hugs::rose::wilted_flower:

4 Likes