Tester call for Crochet: Bubble Milk Tea Plush

I need testers for my Bubble Milk Tea Plush - [CLOSED]
Crochet ePattern
Due Date: May 1st 2024
Additional Requirements: please dont bash my work, but constructive criticism is welcomed!!

Please include a picture of Finished plush! I will credit you!! :DDD

25 Likes

that’s adorable, I’ve applied! Is there any yarn requirements? I would love to test!

3 Likes

Nope! You can use which ever you like :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s so cute! I just applied but I hope I’m not too late :smile:

2 Likes

i love boba! it’s so cute!

2 Likes

This is super cute I cant wait for the release date!

1 Like

OMG how cuteee!!

This is my first time testing something. Im so excited!

2 Likes

Hi there! For some reason I was gifted the pattern, this led me to thinking that you are new to ribblr and not really aware of how testing works.

So instead of gifting the tester pattern you have to go to ‘manage testers’ , from there you will be able to see whoevers applied to the testing and you can select them by pressing approve. the You can also use the ‘Go to Group Mesage’ button to create a group chat for your testers and coordinate with them!
I hope this helps!

1 Like

Same! And mine is already marked as “tested” … not sure if it can be undone but just wanted to let you know @CottonCrochets :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I was gifted it already too! You need to assign testers first, then you can gift it to us after!

2 Likes

I was about to to say the same, I was gifted the pattern already, and I looks like it’s already been released?

1 Like

Ack, oh my gosh, yes im very new… im sorry, so, do i just say test again? Also, thank you sm for helping me :smiley:

2 Likes

I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THIS!!! I love boba and crochet so this is already an amazing pattern for me, applied!

1 Like

So cute :astonished::heart_eyes::sparkles::nail_care: