Tester call for Crochet: Cat cashier

Hello! I’m back with another tester call! This time is a cat cashier :cat: or cat-shier ( pun pun lol).

Please read before applying! I will pick testers on Thursday
Due Date: 5-8 (two weeks to test)
Skill Level: Beginner
Skills needed: Sewing
Yarn and hook used: Bernat blanket yarn 6.5mm
Requirements:
:cat:Journal is a must!
:cat:Feedback and corrections
:cat: Communication in a group chat, NO GHOSTING :ghost:
:cat:Good pictures for tester appreciation posts
:cat:No yarn requirements!
Thank you for reading :place_of_worship: :heart_hands: !
I will gift the pattern upon completion :gift_heart: !
Click the pattern photo to apply and comment your favorite store to shop at !

Oh dear i forgot to mention! This is a collaboration with @suettle, who is making super cute fast food bundle!

70 Likes

omfg- I want it, I need it- WHY ARE U THE BEST AT PATTERNS?? sry for screamin :sob:
imma def apply! lovin’ these creative patterns :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

Awww this is the cutest thing ever! I would love to test for you so much! My favourite store is joanns or any other craft store lol, I also like book stores!

7 Likes

noooo stop it why is this so adorable :sob::sob: I must have him :face_holding_back_tears:
Edit: I was too excited to apply before I could finish reading. My favorite store to shop at is probably Joann or Michael’s :joy:

6 Likes

THI IS SO CUTEEEE unfortunately I can’t test bc I have a market in a month!! ;sob; but I’ll deffo made it when it publishes!

6 Likes

ANSNDNFHNDJSNSJS I NEED IT​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

ik u read my list and the last thing i actually need is another pattern to test but like- i need it​:sob::sob:
ugh i applied <3 (u better accept me >:) /hj)

6 Likes

It’s so random but WHY IS IT SOOO CUTEEE??? I’m in love! I don’t think that I have that much free time over the next 2 weeks but that doesn’t mean I can’t love it! You are fantasitcally amazing at making patterns Ness! I would love to be able to collab or make something with you someday!:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!!! :cat2:

3 Likes

I would love to test this cat cashier! :sparkling_heart: My favorite store to shop at is Barnes and Nobels at the moment.

5 Likes

DISBJSPHISHPUSHPUWGWPUGWPUG9UWGW9UGS9UVSPUVSPU WHAT!!! ILSM!!! i would love to test! ummm… i like micheals bc they have good sales… but also any bookstore (:

4 Likes

I have one favourite store because its my only option in Australia :sob::sob::sob:
Spotlight
:sob::sob::sob:
This pattern is SO cute though!!

5 Likes

AHH I LOVE THIS lol the pun :skull: i wish i could test I NEED TO TEST MORE OF YOUR PATTERN ARGHH

5 Likes

I honestly don’t have a favorite store to shop at but I like buying things online :smirk:

5 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I would love to do a collab!

4 Likes

That pun is purrrfect! And this design is so cute - love the little whiskers!!

I don’t do a lot of in store shopping these days sadly, so can I say Etsy? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: However, I love to walk around thrift shops and book stores - something magical about them! (Also not opposed to a craft store run; prefer the selection at Joann, but any store with yarn is gonna be a good time :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

5 Likes

So adorable.

4 Likes

Ness has done it again !!! :woman_shrugging:t3:
Hmmm H&M is my favourite clothing store but I don’t know if it’s a thing in america

3 Likes

Applied earlier but forgot to comment lol. My favorite store would probably be michaels cause I’m addicted to buying yarn :rofl:

3 Likes

I would love to test :heart: and it’s really cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I usually shop at Michaels so I guess I would say that’s my favorite so far :grinning:

2 Likes