Tester call for Crochet: Clowdia Nepp

I need testers for Clowdia Nepp
Click pattern photo to apply:

:sparkles:This is the first in the series The Nepp Family: Weathered Cows. Clowdia Nepp is the oldest sister and often the moodiest. She spends most of her time splayed out in the field, watching the clouds glide by. :sparkles:

:cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud: Requirements :cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:

:cloud:Due date: May 10, 2024 (FIRM)
:cloud: This will publish May 11, 2024 for $3 USD
:cloud:Hook: no hook requirements
:cloud:Yarn type: (2 acrylic), velvet or plush or blanket
:cloud:Yarn weight: none
:cloud: Colors: body (blues), clouds (white), nose (pinks), hooves (grays, black, browns), tail hair (white)
:cloud: I need 5 testers, but will only be choosing 2 in acrylic
:cloud: Ghosting/aborting will result in being blocked UNLESS you DM with a reason why
:cloud:Be active in the group chat
:cloud:If you want to test, please tell me what yarn fiber you will be using since I only need 2 in acrylic
:cloud:Post a journal with a good lighting photo to get karma and gifting
:cloud:Add a sun emoji to your comment if you read everything
:cloud:Good quality photos and feedback will get priority testing on the next family member

32 Likes

so cute!!

5 Likes

you make the bestest/cutest patterns ever!! applying rn!!
plan on using bernet velvet with 3.5mm hook!! :sunny:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

omg hannah :sob: this is so cute! welp. gonna have to apply :rofl:
sweet snuggles lite :sunny:

5 Likes

I applied :grin:
I’ll use bernat velvet with a 5 mm hook.

4 Likes

I would love to have you again! :hugs:

5 Likes

Probably blanket yarn (Burnett ) and a 5 or 6 hook size or acrylic and hook size would be 3 probably if I get picked of course thanks for asking :blush:
-grace crochet 2

2 Likes

that’s so sweet thank you! :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

omg this is so cute!! id love to test id probally use sweet snuggles lite (size 6 super bulky) yarn and a 5mm hook. good luck with testing!:sunny:

4 Likes

of course!!

4 Likes

OMGG SO CUTEE HANNAH YOU COME OUT WITH THE CUTEST PATTERNS EVERRR!! How do you get such amazing ideas??

3 Likes

So cute! :sun_with_face: id love to do this in blues!

4 Likes

i wont be able to test but i cant wait for this pattern to come out to buy it!! im not sure where theyre from :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but its adorable!!

3 Likes

:sunny: I would love to test this in acrylic for you!

1 Like

Honestly I’m probably want to do acrylic for the Weather cow if you need another person to do it in acrylic
-Gracecrochet2

clowdia or CLOUDIA? :sunny:

would love to test in velvet w a 3.5mm hook!! and to have another party with @kballard :sunglasses::microphone::medal_sports:

3 Likes

Hahahaha! Yes!!

2 Likes

:rofl: omg yaaassss

1 Like

I’d use a plush yarn like sweet snuggles or charisma from loops and threads. I’m new to testing not sure I have concept of journaling but cows are my favorite!!! :sunny: