Tester call for Crochet: Cookie Jar Color Match Game

*** TESTERS HAVE BEEN SELECTED - THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE APPLIED! I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE <3 ***
I need testers for my Cookie Jar Color Match Game - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: Friday August 2nd (Please do NOT sign up to test if you can’t meet this deadline - it is a hard deadline)
Additional Requirements: Each tester will need to complete the Cookie Jar, Cookie Jar Lid, Cookie Jar Label, and AT LEAST one (1) cookie.

I am looking for at least 5 testers to test this piece.
Unfortunately, because I have had issues with testers on my last few tests that have not done well with the communication aspect of testing, I am noting up front that ALL TESTERS must be willing to chat within the group chat about any questions or recommended changes/suggestions. ALL TESTERS must be willing and able to respond if tagged in the chat and ALL TESTERS MUST provide updated progress pics (either in the group chat or in a linked projects tab). Failure to communicate or keep updated will require me to boot you from the test. I hate to be so hard on testing requirements, but again, hard deadline and past sub-par testers have left me with no choice.

If you have any questions about this test, please feel free to reach out so I can answer any questions or provide any clarification. All testers who finish the test within the deadline, create a linked project, and provide appropriate feedback will obviously receive a copy of the pattern for their libraries as a thank you for their hard work.

MATERIALS NEEDED: Worsted Weight #4 yarn in rainbow colors for cookie backs (Red, Orange, Yellow, green, blue, Pink); Medium Blue (or color of choice) for the cookie jar; White and Black for Cookie Jar Label; Cookies also need a light tan and a dark brown; Hook sized used is G4.0mm (or 4.25mm); a small amount of stuffing to add to the knob on top of the lid, Stitch marker, scissors, and yarn needle to weave in ends.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Cookie Jar Color Match Game

47 Likes

such a cute idea. I can see a grandma having this for her grandkids my grandma always had a cookie jar with cookies in it.

3 Likes

That’s so cute! GL with testing!

3 Likes

Omg so cool

2 Likes

I definitely can’t do this with a deadline, but I’d love to make it once you release the pattern!

1 Like

Good luck on your testing! You’ll also want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

1 Like

I so wish that I could do this, but I have camp with my daughter at the end of this month so I would have to finish by the 30th and wont get back until the 3rd (no cell service) so I could not post it on time.

1 Like

Love this! I wouldnt be able to complete it my the deadline but good luck with testing!

1 Like

I would like to test , but want to check what time zone you are in so that I can check if I can be active at the same time as you on the group chat.

1 Like

That is soooo cute!!! I can definitely understand the new guidelines. I think you are being very fair.

1 Like

Looks like a fun make :heart_eyes::purple_heart: would love a chance to test this and i fairly believe i could make this well before the deadline, as well be active in the tester group chat

Edit: id use worsted weight acrylic yarn with the mentioned 4.00mm hook :blush:

1 Like

I can definitely meet the deadline & guidelines. What are the yarn & hook requirements?

2 Likes

I am in the Eastern time Zone (EST - North Carolina). But no worries about being active at the exact same time, ya know? I always give a good 24 hours at least if i happen to tag a tester or something. I know people are all over the world and have their own lives to live (hope that makes sense!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh shoot! Yes, will edit that now, thanks!!

2 Likes

Yarn is worsted weight #4 yarn, hook size is G 4.0mm I am updating the testers call now to add the exact info!!

4 Likes

How cute?! I would love to test again for you!!

2 Likes

This is absolutely adorable! I would love to test for you.

2 Likes

I love it it’s so cute!

2 Likes

I would love to test.

1 Like

Would love to test for you

1 Like