Tester call for Crochet: Crescent Moon Pillow

I need testers for my Crescent Moon Pillow - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: October 20th (please do not ghost :ghost: message me if you need an extension)

Additional Requirements: This will be a paid pattern :dollar_banknote: I need 6-10 dedicated testers that will complete the pattern. If you do not comment I will not accept you. You have to make a Journal and put all feedback in the group chat.

To join: in the comments, tag at least one person, tell me what yarn hook size you will use, add an emoji of a crescent moon :crescent_moon: and a ghost to show me that you won’t ghost :ghost: along with a picture of one of your favorite makes.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Crescent Moon Pillow

35 Likes

good luck with testing, its so cute! :growing_heart:

6 Likes

Glwttt it’s really cute!

4 Likes

Glwttt! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Sooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!

Good luck with testing :kissing_cat::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ohhh matching crescent for your full moon pattern… would love to test… would use the same yarn as my full moon

3 Likes

Crazy cause im just crocheting star pillows and I was thinking that having a matching moon would be super nice!! :crescent_moon:

So I would love to test with thick multicolor yarn a 6mm hook :ghost:

Here’s some of my recant favorite makes:

Don’t really have anyone to tag though…

Soooo @whiskerscrafts makes some of my favorite patterns go check them out!!

4 Likes

it looks great <3 I’d use either black yarn with 20mm hook or white yarn with 5,5mm hook :crescent_moon: :ghost: tag: @Brittdub I love her pattern for mittens

4 Likes

I would love to test this with weight 7 white yarn and a 6 mm hook​:pink_heart: :ghost::crescent_moon:My fav make ever:

Tag: @SugarSTUDIO (rip​:sob:)

5 Likes

aw cute!! glwt

2 Likes

ooooo glwtt, and if possible please tag me on the release!

2 Likes

it’s so cute! good luck with testing! :sparkles:

1 Like

Cute pillow -I accidentally clicked your photo by mistake as I was scrolling :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: and although I hit cancel on becoming a tester I just wanted to add a note just incase. My bad!

Good luck with your testers & release :folded_hands:

1 Like

Glwtt!!!:grin::two_hearts:

1 Like

glwtt

1 Like

Cool! Glwt!:growing_heart: