Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Cow Pattern

I need testers for my Crochet Cow Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 20th April 2024
Additional Requirements: This is my first pattern on this platform so I mainly want to know if it all makes sense when put into the format on here :slight_smile:
Click pattern photo to apply:

38 Likes

He reminds me of partly cloudy sky :smiling_face: super cute!

4 Likes

YESSSS, thatโ€™s exactly what I was going for! :heart_hands:

5 Likes

So stinking cuteeeee!~ i just absolutely love pretty much all cow patterns but this one i think visually to be most cuddly ive seen yet :sob::purple_heart: I should be resting my hands, but i just gotta test this one as well. I wanna see about using my weight 4 polyester yarn with a 3.123mm hook, magenta and pink maybe? I could also do blue and cyan!~ id be so happy to be able to test this cutie chonk!~ :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Also i hope you may enjoy yhis platform for your patterns, because id love to see more of your creations here :blush::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Cool!!

3 Likes

Oh that is actually so lovely of you to say! And I mean, like, all of that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iโ€™m still tweaking some details of the pattern as I keep finding new little tricks on this software haha, but I will go through the Tester Approvals tomorrow and Iโ€™ll be honoured to have you as a tester! So excited! :white_heart:

2 Likes

so cuteee

1 Like

so cute!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.