Tester call for Crochet: Crochet granny square pouch pattern FREE

:seedling:I need testers for my Crochet granny square pouch pattern FREE - Crochet ePattern​:seedling:

:sunny:Due Date: April 12th​:sunny:

Additional Requirements:

• no yarn color requirement
  • yarn weight four preferably
    -Post a journal once you’ve finished ( good AND bad feedback if any, I personally think that getting bad feedback helps me to become a better pattern maker!)
  • please contact me if you DO NOT want me to use your photo with credit for a appreciation/ pattern drop post!
  • do not ghost me
    -communicate in the GC

:full_moon_with_face:What level?:full_moon_with_face: This pattern is suitable for beginners!
:cactus:how long does it take?:cactus: About 30minutes to an hour!
:snail:how many testers are you taking?:snail: Anyone who applies!!
:potted_plant:What if I can’t meet the deadline?:potted_plant: As long as you contact me and tell me when you’d be able to get it done then it’s okay! However if you don’t contact me then I won’t accept you as a tester again

:warning:do not hesitate to contact me with any mistakes that you find in the pattern or if you get confused!!!:warning:
TESTING CALL WILL BE CLOSED ON MONDAY AT AROUND 🫶🏼NOON CENTRAL TIME 🫶🏼

:brown_heart:Click pattern photo to apply​:brown_heart::

21 Likes

It’s so cute!

3 Likes

this is very cute and i could use this for an airpod case c: if you chose me of course!

3 Likes

Ofccc I’m accepting anyone who applies!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

It doesn’t say you applied? Maybe try again!

2 Likes

This would be my first pattern test. What goes into the journal besides pics? For the pics, is it just the finished pouch, or is it also pics while still a wip?

3 Likes

So SO happy that I’m the first pattern youre testing! I hope you have a lot of fun and if you have any more questions contact me! You do the journal once you’ve finished! (Once you finish the pattern there’s a "write a review " option under the “you’ve finished the pattern!” Thing, click the write a review) In the journal you put ur finished project photo and any feedback (good and bad) (some ex of what to answer in your journal: how easy was the pattern to make? Would you recommend it? What were some problems you had while making it?)

3 Likes

Have applied.

Thank you! I don’t want to miss anything when doing the journal. I’m looking forward to checking out the pattern!

1 Like

When is the due date? This post says the 12th but the pattern says its overdue already.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.