Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Jumbo pickle pattern

I need testers for my Crochet Jumbo pickle pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

TESTER CALL FOR MY JUMBO PICKLE PATTERN!

A tester call for my mini pickle pattern is also available.

Wanna test out this super cute pickle pattern for me? All you need to do is apply, and make sure that you fulfil the requirements.

WHEN IS IT DUE?

I will choose the testers Friday 28th july.

You will then have 13 days to complete ( if you are testing both of my pickle patterns you will have 2 weeks for both), your journal must be uploaded and feedback must be given by thursday 10 august, or you wont get your points for completion.

The pattern will be released august 11th.

REQUIREMENTS

• must be able to finish the test, complete journal and provide feedback in time.
  • must provide feedback, even of that feedback is very simple or just a good work
  • make sure you have the correct supplies before hand
  • if you have a public crochet social account, social post are encouraged however not required.

My instagram and TikTok is elisesophiedesigns, and mentions made to my account on socials will be very much appreciated and you will be more likely yo get chosen for tester calls in the future.

You can also apply to this tester call on my instagram.

Good luck!

9 Likes

This is super cute! Is there a specific yarn or hook requirement?

1 Like

I used super bulky with a 5mm hook, buy can of course use different if you’d like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.