Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Miffy!

Hello, I had just woken up so I wasn’t able to reply earlier! Looking at the photos online of the yarn your using I would recommend using a 7mm or 8mm hook.

1 Like

I ran out of yarn lol but here’s where I’m at so far, gotta go to the store tomorrow and grab some more of this

4 Likes

LOL…me too! Actually I haven’t run out yet, but almost. I’m heading back to Michaels this afternoon.

1 Like

I’ve finished and made a journal with pictures and some comments. Is that everything? Is there anything I’ve missed or still need to do?
Sorry…this is my first finished pattern testing and first journal lol

1 Like

Don’t worry lol it’s my first time making a pattern and you’re free to put down any notes you want. Thank you so much for testing my pattern!

1 Like

She is HUGE omg :joy::joy::joy: i’ll be taking cute pics tomorrow!

4 Likes

Aw! The miffy turned out fantastic. Hope to had a lovely time making it, thank you so much for testing my pattern! :grin:

1 Like

it was really nice! thanks for having me as a tester! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow :face_holding_back_tears::heart_eyes:

Some nicer pics! She’s such a good cuddle buddy, it’s a good thing I usually keep my tests/first time makes because I would really have a hard time parting with her :joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

is it too late to apply? I LOVEEEE miffy soo much!!

I forgot to post my pic here lol

3 Likes

Yours turned out amazing!

So cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’s not too late to apply! I’d be more than happy to have you as a tester. :grin:

1 Like

Applied

1 Like

I would recommend you edit the thread title to add [CLOSED] once you’re not looking for any more testers. When will the pattern be gifted to accepted testers who’ve completed and sent pics?
After having made mine and reviewing the pattern a few times, this is my feedback: I would recommend adding row placements for sewing the ears on, like you’ve done with the other limbs. I just kinda eyeballed mine, and they ended up farther forward than I think they’re supposed to be. I think mentioning stitch counts between them would also help ensure that the ears face outward as intended, rather than stick straight up. From a formatting standpoint, I would consider moving the Head and Body section up to be first, since the limb sections also contain the instructions for sewing them onto the base. That’s really a matter of preference, but imo it makes patterns more user-friendly as it cuts down on the amount of clicking back and forth between pages/scrolling looking for sewing instructions. Some patternmakers use an Assembly section instead with all the sewing/piecing instructions in one spot at the end, but it’s up to you which of the three options you go for!

3 Likes

I have a question, is the head pattern the same as the body?

Not really, they contain increases and decreases but the head and the body are conjoined.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback. I wasn’t too sure on what the gifting meant which is why I haven’t gift it to anyone yet, but I’ll make sure to do that! :blush:

2 Likes