Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Miffy!

Hello! I need 3-5 testers for my Crochet Miffy - Crochet ePattern This is my first time making a pattern and I would like some feedback on it. Tysm! :smiley:
The Due Date: 21/04/2024
Click pattern photo to apply:

35 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Tysm! I’m not sure if I have to accept anything for you to test since I don’t know how this works. Tell me if there’s any problem!

2 Likes

So with testing when you click manage testers on your pattern you then press assign testers and then it will give you the option to assign or reject testers. Then when a tester is finished you can gift the pattern and remove from testing. Hope this helps :grin:

5 Likes

Good luck on your testing! You’ll also want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

3 Likes

welcome and congrats on making your first pattern! i applied to test :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: do you have yarn requirements?

3 Likes

Not really but I would recommend a slightly thicker yarn than normal.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for having me! Will there be a group chat, or would you like me to post feedback here? (Found some typos)

1 Like

Hello! You are free to post the feedback here thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks! In the Measurements section, the word “includes” should be “include,” “limps” should be “limbs,” and there’s an unfinished sentence or typo that makes it unclear what the end means where it says “and is measue.” Supposed to be “and is measured,” maybe?

3 Likes

Oh thank you so much, I’ll make sure to fix it!

3 Likes

Im tey to get the tester to try but it re directs me to the ribblr page saying ’ do you want to be a pattern tester ’ and ofc i pressed ok coz the miffy is sooooo cute but it says i have to be selected

3 Likes

Dont worry I added you as a tester!

2 Likes

I applied :slight_smile: This is adorable!

2 Likes

Hi! Sorry for the late reply but I’ve added you as a teser.

1 Like

I’d love to be a tester it’s so cute, i also just added my first pattern today/recently but I’ve had 0 luck

Thank you! I’m really looking forward to making this. I’m going to be using #6 chenille (white). I’m still deciding what size hook to use :thinking:

Do I get to be a tester?

I’m pretty sure I just applied to yours :slight_smile:

I know, I was trying to find you so thank you so much

1 Like