Tester call for Crochet: Dumpling steamer

I need testers for my Dumpling steamer - Crochet ePattern

Apply by 10/17
Due Date: 10/31
Additional Requirements:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Dumpling steamer

29 Likes

So cutee!!!:growing_heart: Good luck to testing!:growing_heart:

4 Likes

glwt!

3 Likes

Aww so sweet

3 Likes

awww, so cutee!!! glwt!!

3 Likes

wait that actually looks so adorablleeee!

2 Likes

So cute!:smiling_face: I would love to test using a 5.0mm hook, and chunky yarn. Also, I would use the same colors as you. Gl!:grin:

4 Likes

Glwt!!

4 Likes

omg so cute!

2 Likes

Aww so cute! Glwt! :pink_heart:

2 Likes

aww they’re so cute! :face_holding_back_tears: good luck with testing! :growing_heart:

2 Likes

Those are so cute.

Glwt.

1 Like

I would love to test for you

1 Like

Super cute! I would love to test him with some acrylic yarn and a 4 mm hook!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I love this pattern. I would love to be a tester.

aww its so cuteee, glwtt

I need to test! 4mm hook and acrylic yarn.
(Or I could do different colors in chenille yarn and same hook)
Hope you get enough testers!