Tester call for Crochet: Easy 5 minute little hat

I need testers for my Easy 5 minute little hat - It is really quick to make, so I am looking for testers to make it by Jan 14. There are no yarn and hook requirements.

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

19 Likes

I can test it! I am on a chromebook thing tho so camera quality may not be the best but i can try it on a lil bunny stuffed animal i made, or dog, or ghost :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome thanks so much! I don’t really care about photo quality. I just really care about the quality of my pattern.

4 Likes

ok! actually i may be able to make it rn

4 Likes

just so you know, i kinda struggle with the magic ring so sometimes i’ll do the chain thingy idk if that’s ok? if not i will do the ring idc how long it takes lol

4 Likes

Totally fine

4 Likes

I can test! This looks really easy so it wont be too much work!

2 Likes

What a cute little hat! I’d love to help you out. I would probably make at least two. One in Bernat Blanket yarn #6 bulky weight, and a second in a #4 weight acrylic yarn. The way I test for creators is by taking meticulous notes, as well as photographs after each round.

3 Likes

Omg its so cute on the chicken/duck

1 Like

I would love to do this lol

2 Likes

I sincerely apologize for not getting this done sooner. I ended up with a wicked migraine for a couple of days. I’m hoping I did the pattern correctly (I write out each pattern by hand so that I can work on the item whilst still being able to use my phone for other things). So I whipped up a couple.

The small yellow one was done using Red Heart super saver (#4 weight acrylic), and a 3.5mm. It measures 2cm x 2cm or 7/8" x 7/8"

The larger blue one was made using Bernat Blanket yarn (#6 weight bulky), and a 5mm hook. It measures 3.7cm x 3.7cm or 1 3/8" x 1 3/8"

And here are a couple of pictures of the hats being modeled on a Chinchou I recently finished testing.

The pattern worked out perfectly, but does look nicer done in the lighter weight yarn I used. Now I just have to decide what projects these hats are going to go with.

1 Like

So cute everyone!

2 Likes

I really like how the little yellow hat looks on my Chinchou! Super cute.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.