Tester call for Crochet: Emma the Dog

Hi I need testers for my new - Crochet dog ePattern
Due Date: 1st of November 2026
Additional Requirements: you have to be an intermediate crocheter and know how to make amigurumi and take good pictures
Click pattern photo to apply:
Emma the Dog

23 Likes

I would love to test this pup for you.

3 Likes

adorable! glwt!

4 Likes

Love it soooooooo cute !!!

3 Likes

good luck with finding testers, it’s adorable :growing_heart:

3 Likes

Awwww its adorable! Good luck with testing!

3 Likes

Good luck with testing!:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Cute

1 Like

So cute! :heart_eyes: Do you have additional pictures? Is this no‐sew, low-sew, or lots of sewing? And will this be a free or paid pattern?

1 Like

Hi, so I don’t have any additional pictures currently, and it’s low sew as you only sew the ears (I’m not sure of a price yet) thank you for the comment

3 Likes

aww so adorable glwt :grin:

glwtt

omg i would love to test this! I love that its low-sow, (i hate sowing), just one question, could we do it in any colors?

I would love to test this! I would use a acrylic yarn with a 3.5mm hook, and if its okay with you I would do the color scheme of my pup! (she’s a rottweiler) If not i got no problem using the colors you did .

Sure, other colours are fine

Other colours are fine:)

1 Like

Hi! I’d love to test! Im a slightly newer tester but not new at crocheting. I’d use a 4 mm hook and 4 (worsted) yarn! I would probably use a different color, let me know if you want a random color, a neutral, or even a Clifford!

I would love to test this puppy for you