Tester call for Crochet: Finley the Ferret (LOW SEW)

I need testers for my Finley the Ferret (LOW SEW) -
Crochet ePattern
Hey beans I’m back with another tester call! This is the Regulars collab with around 18 people I will be choosing 10-12 testers!
Due Date: July 7th (more than 2 weeks)
Additional Requirements:
:sparkles:- NO yarn OR hook requirements just nothing too crazy!
:sparkles:- Be able to color change
:sparkles:- Be able to crochet and read basic patterns :nerd_face:
:sparkles:- Be able to finish by due date (if you need extra time please let me know! I don’t bite! :sweat_smile:)
:sparkles:- A journal is a must
:sparkles:- If you have a problem with the pattern , and I FIXED the problem please DO NOT mention it in your journal! Thanks
:sparkles:- I would love for a few testers to make her Tshirt
:pancakes:- comment a type of bread emoji so I know you read all the requirements.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Finley the Ferret (LOW SEW)
If you want more pics go to my shop!
I am planning this pattern to be paid after it’s released (1-5 $ range) USD
I will be choosing testers on June 20th (2days Thursday)
TESTING IS FREE!

extra photos

70 Likes

so cute!!

8 Likes

I love Finley Soo much! I would absolutely love to test him out for you! :croissant::baguette_bread:

8 Likes

this is adorable!!! sadly, i only have crazy colors left (besides the white i just bought lol)

8 Likes

:sob: i would love to but i constantly procrastinate and forget about the test’s existence bcs ribblr doesnt tell you when you’ve been accepted, u gotta remember to go look, so i could probably manage if u pick me to make it if you would be willing to shoot me a quick dm if i get accepted to just like say ‘i accepted you’ if u dont wanna deal with my crummy memory thats fine LMAO but if i was picked i could probably do the shirt as well and i have white, tan, dark brown, and black so could do normal colors :> :bread:

7 Likes

AAAAWWWWWW PICKLE HES ADORABLE!!! I hope u get AMAZING testers :))

6 Likes

Ofc yeah I could definitely send you a message!!

6 Likes

i would love to test but i only have crazy collors like pink and yellow​:sob::sob:

6 Likes

same :sob::sob:

5 Likes

I would love to test him and his t shirt! He is adorable! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart:
:bread: :bread: :bread:

4 Likes

As long as they are TOO crazy like neon green and black I’ll still accept you! @LoafOfBread and @EVANLYNfleurb

5 Likes

Thanks so much!

4 Likes

i have like this multicolor one? or light pink?

3 Likes

Sure! Why not!

3 Likes

he can be a magic ferret :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

OMG PICKLE SHE IS SO CUTE!!! :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

you can make a crazy colored one.

4 Likes

really cute.