Tester call for Crochet: Fiore Turtle with Daisy Shell

Hello! I would love to test this in size 4 yarn. My favorite flower is a hibiscus.

1 Like

I love hydrangeas! 🪻🪻🪻

1 Like

SOOOOO CUTEEEE!!! I’d love to help test! Roses are my favorite! :rose:

2 Likes

Looks great :smiley:

2 Likes

:cherry_blossom::sunflower::blossom:such a cute pattern!

1 Like

So cute!!!

1 Like

Snapdragons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hyacinths

1 Like

My favorite flower is a sunflower!

1 Like

can i be a tester please!!! its so adorable and i can have a pic for you in 2 days!

whoops!! forgot to say my fave :sob: I love forgetmenot flowers!

1 Like

I would love to test in an acrylic medium yarn to see sizing.:heart: favourite flower is baby’s breath

1 Like

:sunflower:
I would use Red Heart Super Saver yarn and a 4.50mm hook.

would LOVE to test this!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE accept meeee I love turtles and love crochet and hope you have good luck with testing!!!

my fav flower is a cherry blossom :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

SO CUUUUTE!!! :blossom::blossom::turtle::turtle::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: I’d be SOOO honored to crochet this!!!

1 Like

I love wildflowers, especially when they are picked for me by one of my four boys. But I also absolutely love orange roses!

1 Like

Ive been really wanting to make a flower turtle :heart_eyes: id love to get to test for this pattern!

Id use weight 4 (worsted) yarn in light blue for the body, and then the classic daisy colors (yellow and white) :blush::purple_heart:

My favorite flower would have to be morning glories!~ :blossom:

1 Like

I have some plush yarn that would be great for this lil friend! My favorite flowers are hydrangeas and irises!

1 Like

I will be picking testers in the morning. If you didn’t get picked and would still like to test the turtles you can try on instagram. I have just put up a tester call there for the sunflower and daisy turtles. My screen name is the same there as here. Thank you to everyone who applied I wish I could pick ev1 :v:

6 Likes

Good luck to everyone! Also hope I get picked :crossed_fingers: