Tester call for Crochet: Fiore Turtle with Daisy Shell

[CLOSED]I need testers for my Fiore Turtle with Daisy Shell - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

HappyTuesday Pattern Testers! I could use some help testing my Daisy Turtle pattern.
:rosette: No yarn color or type requirements
:rosette: Due date is Saturday April 27th
:rosette: Low sew
:rosette: Pattern is written for intermediate level but has plenty of pictures to help guide any beginners that want to learn new things.

Requirements:
:cherry_blossom: Be able to complete your turtle, journal and send pictures by the end of day 4/27/24
:cherry_blossom: Take at least 1 nice picture I may use for promotion of the pattern
:cherry_blossom: Participate in a group chat where you will give feedback to me on the pattern and ask questions.
:cherry_blossom: Provide a breif public review of the pattern in a journal (No step by step photo journals please)

If you can meet these requirements I would love to have you test!
To apply please click the top photo and confirm your interest. Additionally, to show you have read to the bottom please comment your favorite flower :blossom:
I will be picking 4-7 testers Saturday April 20th

40 Likes

it’s so dang cute!! I had to apply <3 id love to use plush yarn for this! :smile:

4 Likes

This is adorable! Daisy’s are my favorite!

3 Likes

Daisies are my favourite flower :sparkling_heart: and I would love to test this pattern!

4 Likes

So cute! I applied! I would use worsted weight yarn though.
I love sunflowers. :sunflower:

4 Likes

Id use plushie yarn,

Also lilacs for sure! Or wisteria. I think purple flowers are my thing.

3 Likes

Eeeeee so sweet!!!
I love her so much :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

will that be a free pattern

2 Likes

I HAD to apply, ive actually been looking for a flower turtle pattern! <3

2 Likes

So tough to choose one, but wisteria, forgetmenots, and lily of the valley are up there!

2 Likes

The pattern will be gifted free to successful pattern testers only. Unfortunately I cannot offer all of my patterns for free and my 6 flower turtles are a huge project for me and my bussiness. I put a great deal of effort into my patterns and provide great detail and photo/video tutorials. All of my patterns are also low sew and sometimes require special techniques that I need to come up with to keep them so. Free patterns are available at my shop as well and I believe there are sunflower turtle patterns available for free on Ribblr by other designers if that is what you need. :v:

5 Likes

I have applied for this one, i also appleid to the sunflower turtle but is it ok, if you accept me, to ibly accept me for one thanks :heart:

2 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

:sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:!!

3 Likes

I would love to test! My favorites are lilacs :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I would prefer to do the daisy because they are my favourite flower

2 Likes

So cutee! Love to test!

2 Likes

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

1 Like

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like