Tester call for Crochet: Fiore Turtle with Sunflower

[CLOSED]I need testers for my Fiore Turtle with Sunflower - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Happy Monday! I am looking for a few people to test my Sunflower Turtle pattern.
:blossom:There are no yarn type or color requirements
:blossom:Due date is Friday April 26th
:blossom:Low Sew
:blossom:Pattern is written for intermediate and above but if you are an ambitious beginner I urge you to try. There are plenty of photos to guide you

Requirements:
:cherry_blossom: Be able to complete your turtle, journal and send pictures by the end of day 4/26/24
:cherry_blossom: Take at least 1 nice picture I may use for promotion of the pattern
:cherry_blossom: Participate in a group chat where you will give feedback to me on the pattern and ask questions.
:cherry_blossom: Provide a breif public review of the pattern in a journal (No step by step photo journals please)

If you can meet these requirements I would love to have you test!
To apply please click the top photo and confirm your interest. Also to show you read to the bottom, please comment below who you would like to make a flower turtle for :thinking:
I will be picking 4-7 testers on Friday April 19th

43 Likes

I’d love to make this for my mum for mothers day :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

that’s an excellent idea!

4 Likes

Love to make one for my cousin who loves sunflpwers for ALS awareness

6 Likes

My mom’s b-day is coming up plus I would love to give it to her for Mother’s Day!!!

4 Likes

I love this!!! (As an avid sunflower and turtle lover lol) good luck with testing!!

5 Likes

I’d love to make one for myself because I want it for me :joy:

5 Likes

YOU count too lol

3 Likes

So cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I want to make a turtle for myself. Because it is CUTE

2 Likes

My brother’s tribal animal is a sea turtle, so I’d love to make one for him themed for the Indian Blanket flower. They’re like small, sunset-colored sunflower-daisiess, and they’re so pretty.

5 Likes

aweee id love to make one of these of my 5 year olds cousins bday!! she loves turtles e and flowers smmm!! I applied <3

2 Likes

The pattern looks soo cute! I would love to make one for myself because i am selfish like that with a pattern this cute :sweat_smile:
Also i am a beginner, since i started crocheting like a month ago, but I am very obsessed with it in the moment and very determend to make a super cute sunflower turtle :heart:

4 Likes

It’s beautiful!

1 Like

I would love to test!!! Also, I would make this in worsted weight yarn. I would like to make this turtle to sell, or keep for myself. I’ll have to wait until it’s done to decide.

1 Like

I would make it to be a channel icon because I recently started a channel called Sunflower Learns to Sew and it would be cute addition for background for videos :sunflower:.

1 Like

id make this for one of my friends!

1 Like

I’d love to test, would make it for my grandma!

I would love to test! I have plush yarn that I could use. And I can meet the requirements! I applied! An absolute cutie!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is adorable!! I would love to test!! I would make one for my mom for Mother’s Day, and then probably make them as gifts for my sister and friends with birthdays coming up!!!

1 Like