Tester call for Crochet: Flap bag NO-SEW

Hi! I need testers for my Flap bag - NO SEW
It would be nice if you had a crochet Instagram, where you would post about it, but it’s not required. Please read the rules before applying.
THE GRAPH FOR THE DESIGN ON FRONT IS NOT IN THE PATTERN.

Rules:

• Reply to my messages in the Ribblr group chat within 3 days, if you don’t do that you will be removed from testing
  • Make a journal, it can be just a photo of the finished product. Do not include instructions from the pattern in the journals
  • Finish by the deadline, if you notice 3 days before the deadline that you can’t make it tell me about it.
    Deadline: 13th of April
    This pattern uses 4 mm hook and aran/ dk weight yarn (whatever you need to meet the gauge)
    It’s on the beginner level.
    Click pattern photo to apply:
28 Likes

cutee

3 Likes

Wow that looks kewll, good luck with testing

2 Likes

So pretty!!

2 Likes

Is this overlay mosaic? I would love to help. I just dont have yarn in that tickness. I can make it in a thinner cotton if you would like that though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I made the design on front using normal colorwork technicues, but it’s not included in the pattern, only the instructions how to make this bag are.
You can make this bag with thinner yarn, You woukd just get a smaller bag and woukd have to crochet more rows for the strap.

3 Likes

So its just back and forth really? No colorwork? If thats the case i think i have to hop off again. It wont be able to stay focused on it if its not even a little bit hard for me :wink:

1 Like

No problem, I should have stated that in the beginning. I will remove you from the testers.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a bag like this FOREVER!!!
Sadly I can’t test :frowning: How much will it be when released?

1 Like

The pattern for the bag will be free, the graph for the design on front will be for about 2 dollars

1 Like

If picked am i able to do my own graph on the front ??

1 Like

Yes, you can do any design you want on the front

1 Like

Have applied.

1 Like

So cool! I love it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.