Tester call for Crochet: FREE very leggy frog

Hello im back with another tester call, and this time its for my No Sew Very Leggy Frog
:frog:You must comment what yarn weight you will be using as i am only accepting 1 acrylic tester
:frog:You have to leave a journal
:frog:Although this pattern will be free it wont be released for a while
:frog:The due date is April 21st and there will be no extensions unless specifically asked for
:frog:I will be picking 5-10 testers depending on how many people apply
:frog:If you know anyone that could be interested please tag them
:frog:I will be picking testers in 48 hours
:frog:Thank you for reading this if you want to apply comment frogs​:frog:
:frog:Follow my shop if you want

Click pattern photo to apply:

28 Likes

That is um…very leggy! It’s so cute though! Good luck with testing!:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

cute!! wishing you the best of luck with your testing!!

6 Likes

Awww how cute! Can I make it out of acrylic yarn please?
frogs :frog:
Already following! <33

5 Likes

i would prefer to make it out of acrylic but will still make it out of plush if needed : )

3 Likes

I would love to make this so so much, but I used up pretty much all of my plush yarn!! I would like to be the acrylic tester but if not I can probably scrounge up some chenille. Do you any preferences for color? :frog:frogs​:frog: ( ps. I need to give my brother a bday preset and he loves frogs)

3 Likes

ooh this could be cool! i’d either use an acrylic aran or a cotton aran :)) frogs!

3 Likes

Idk if you applied did you click the photo

2 Likes

Whatever colour you want! I would love to see a wide variety from different testers

2 Likes

oop sorry

2 Likes

frogs:frog: applied! I’d love to make him with velvet yarn and 4 or 5 hook :smiling_face:

3 Likes

frogs. I can use a chenille yarn. its a 4 weight, not that thick but it’s not acrylic. I would love to test @LilisLoveys

2 Likes

frogs :frog:. I have Bernat Blanket which is a size 6. I think I would use a 6mm but I can always size up or size down. These guys are so cute!

2 Likes

id love to test!! I’d use velvet yarn and a 3.5mm hook!!
frogs​:frog:

1 Like

Frogs!

I can do bernat blanket, regular 4 weight acrylic, cotton. I’m not fussy.

2 Likes

frogs! i would probably use weight 6 yarn but could use another weight if you want (: these are super cute!

2 Likes

Chomky

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.