Tester call for Crochet: Froggie with parachute

I need testers for my Froggie with parachute - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 03/04/2024
Additional Requirements:
Skinny chenille yarn if possible and a size 4 hook. Also must post a journal when done. Stay in contact and let me know any issues as you come across them.
Testers will be chosen over the next two days and will be put in a group.

Click pattern photo to apply:

19 Likes

wow ur just coming out with cute pattern after cute pattern huh? well, as i said before, SO CUTEE

4 Likes

Aww thanks. I made quite a few last month and this month. Animals are just adorable so need to be shared with the world :smile:

4 Likes

ik!!! they are so adorableee

4 Likes

What is the cutest animal in your opinion?

4 Likes

hmmmm i think morkies are ADORABLE but my fave animal is prob whale/orca (only bc of free willy heheheh)

4 Likes

Orcas are truly fascinating especially because of their intelligence. Both them and whales care for their young for years. My favourites are snow leopards and red pandas (red pandas because when they try to be intimidating they look like they are asking for a hug).

4 Likes

yea
ik red pandas are so cuteee!! and i love snow leopards as well!

4 Likes

Aaahhhhh adorable!!
Id love to test woth chinelle yarn with a 6mm hook (i think thats the size, been too long since I worked with it)

3 Likes

I love frogs

2 Likes

FROOOOGGGG
I’M APPLYING!
yae

1 Like

This is so adorable I’d love to test!! I already have some light green and light brown chenille that asks for a size 4-5mm hook. Loving all your new releases <333

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.