Tester call for Crochet: Ghost in a Witch Hat - Normal + Clicky Mod

:ghost: I need testers for my Ghost in a Witch Hat - Normal + Clicky Mod!- Crochet ePattern

:ghost: Due Date: The due date to apply is Thursday, October 15!, and the due date to be finished is Thursday, October 22!!

:ghost: Additional Requirements: If you are chosen to test, please Do not ghost! If there is a reason you need to stop, please tell me, I understand.

:ghost: This will likely be a paid pattern!!

:ghost: If you don’t want to test, but want to be tagged in the release as support, comment a “:ghost:”

:ghost: Well, that’s it!! Happy Halloween!!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Ghost in a Witch Hat - Normal + Clicky Mod

9 Likes

@PlushieBlue, Ive tagged you a lot recently, but are you interested?

1 Like

aww cutee! glwtt

2 Likes

Awww it’s so cute! I would love to test! I would use velvet yarn and a 3mm hook! Is it a pop it pattern?

2 Likes

Yes I need to start using up my yarn.:joy:

2 Likes

glwtt

it’s so cute! good luck with testing <3

Glwt!!

So, there is an option to make it clicky, which requires a keyboard clicker. If you dont have one, theres also a normal version!

Heyy! I would love to test! I have some yarn I’ve been wanting to use up that would be perfect for this project!