Tester call for Crochet: Gingerbread animal plushie

Hello, I hope you are all having a lovely day :hearts: !!!
I am back again with another tester call!!
Click pattern photo to apply:

The due date is April 7th and I will pick testers Saturday morning, so you will have about a week to complete this!
PLEASE READ THE … dundundun
Requirements:
:bear: Be able to read hehe
:bear:Pretty please make a journal!
:bear: Give me feedback and corrections ( if any :blush:)
:bear: Please no ghosting :ghost: :sob: :sob:
:bear:Finish before the deadline, I can give you extra time, don’t be shy to ask hehe, I don’t bite. Also if you can no longer test, just tell me, don’t feel shy!
:bear:Please take good pics so that i can make a tester appreciation post :blush: :hearts:
:bear: It doesn’t have to be a bear, you can do a cat, dog, or bunny, the animal options are limitless!!
:bear: I used chunky yarn and a 6mm hook, but there are no yarn requirements.
Pattern inspo :CloudberryCo
Thank you so much!!!
@katzii2024

31 Likes

WAIT WHAT- I NEED I WANTT Dx OFCCC I APPLIED

5 Likes

AWWW NESSIE YOUR PATTERNS ALWAYS COME OUT FABULOUS!!! :heart::heart:this is way too adorable :heart_eyes: :sob: :heart:

4 Likes

SO CUTEEEE I CANT :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love love love to test for you!

4 Likes

I would love to test fortunately i know how to read :pray:

3 Likes

NO THIS IS TOO CUTE BUT I DON"T HAVE BROWN omg plz keep making more patterns i need to test them

3 Likes

Why is your stuff all so cute :sob: ofc I applied :innocent:

3 Likes

OMG ITS SO CUTE NESSIEEEEEEEE HOWWW
u keep making such amazing patterns
can’t test rn bc cant finish in a week since spring break (YAY) but will get this when it comes out!!
i’ll be waiting for ur next test!

3 Likes

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

IM aCtUaLLy DyInGggg

2 Likes

I would love to test this for you! Looks so cute

2 Likes

help i just used all my brown fluffy yarn :sob::sob::sob:

can i make w acrylic?

2 Likes

Of course ! It will turn out a bit smaller but I would love to see what it looks like !

1 Like

Omg if you do acrylic yarn I’ll make one too with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.