Tester call for Crochet: Hanging Sloth Planter

I need testers for my Hanging Sloth Planter - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: May 5th
Additional Requirements: none
Click pattern photo to apply:

Hello everyone!!
This is my very first pattern. I mainly just wanted to make something easy and quick to test the pattern writing software here. Since I am fairly new to crocheting and it’s also my first pattern here any feedback would be helpful!
There are no requirements when it comes to yarn type, colour or hook size. I am excited to see your creations!

50 Likes

Oh my!!! This is ADORABLEEEEE!! I have to apply :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

OMGG THIS IS TOOO CUTE!!! I wish i had enough yarn to do this for my mom for mothers day! Unfortunately i dont have any brown right now. If you need help as a tech editor (help with mistakes, grammer , etc) im your girl​:heartbeat: I can help test that way, let me know. Good luck!
~ Amber :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

aweeee my mom would love this!! idk if I can test but, will this be a paid pattern when finished?

5 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! :sloth:

5 Likes

Awwwww that’s so cute!!!

5 Likes

omg so cute i have that but a ceramic at home!

3 Likes

this is AMAZING! if i wasnt testing 7 other things i would absolutely apply <3

1 Like

My nine year old ADORES sloths! This would be something so fun to make!

1 Like

ADORABLE!! I would be honored to test him and i should be able to by the deadline

How gosh darn adorable!!! Applied! :heart::heart::sloth::sloth:

Looks just like one on pintrest

which one from Pinterest? I see a bunch

Only difference is face

1 Like

ooou okay

Honestly never seen that in my life, I looked up Slot planter on ribblr. Those are the ones I found:

They all cost money and I‘m broke so I thought I just make my own one, since the shape looks pretty easy over all. They more or less all consist off a half-sphere bottom, a ball for the head, the legs are worked in rows getting smaller towards the top and then there are chains for the claws. I am only two month into crocheting, but I can already see that. If someone would tell me those are three makes from different crocheters with different yarn but they are all the same pattern I would believe it.
To keep the legs going from the last round of the body instead of working them separatly and sewing them on just felt natural, and I like to avoid sewing whenever I can. So it was my original idea, at least to me :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

omg- my Swedish fish pattern came up :sob::face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Thats from my wishlist actually :heart:

1 Like

awwwee-

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.