Tester call for Crochet: Hazel the bunny - Low-sew

I need testers for my Hazel the bunny - Crochet ePattern :jack_o_lantern::rabbit_face:

Photos

Due Date:

Oktober 15th (one week + four days)

Information:

:rabbit_face: This is a bunny with a removable pumpkin hat.

:money_with_wings: It will be a paid pattern.

:sewing_needle: Low-sew

:white_exclamation_mark:Priority goes to testers who would use similar colors and oval safety eyes.

Additional Requirements:

:date: Please apply only if you can complete it by the due date!

:pencil: Please provide a journal with a clear and well-lit photo that is cropped into a square.

:speech_balloon: Please communicate any feedback you may have in the group chat.

:yarn: Make sure that you have all the materials listed below.

Materials:

  • stuffing
  • hook
  • scissors
  • sewing needle
  • stitch makers (or alternatives)
  • safety eyes (2 pairs of different sizes)
  • yarn (same colors are preferred but you can still apply if you would use different colours)
  • glue
  • optional: blush/ lipstick
  • love

——————————————————————

To apply: :two_hearts:

If you would like to test this pattern, please let me know what type of yarn, hook, safety eyes and colors you would use!

And remember to click the photo below to apply, thank you!

(Also if you don’t have any makes on Ribblr, please add a photo of a recent make.)

Click pattern photo to apply:
Hazel the bunny

~ Mignon ~ :kiss_mark:

72 Likes

Sooooo cute!!! Good luck with testing! I would love to test but don’t have time..

~first :squinting_face_with_tongue:~

6 Likes

Aww so cute! GLWT

5 Likes

I’d love to test:3

I can either do a worsted acrylic in the same colors using a 2.5mm hook and oval safety eyes or

A bulky chenille yarn in cream for the pumpkin and dark grey for the bunny

If you would prefer one over the other pls tell me ^^

5 Likes

Awwe it’s so adorable! Good luck with testing!

5 Likes

I would love to test! I would use velvet yarn and a 3mm hook :jack_o_lantern: I would use the same colors as you and oval saftey eyes

5 Likes

Aww he is so cute sadly I apply to lots of test calls

4 Likes

I’d love to test! I’d use plush yarn in the same colors as you with a 8mm hook. I don’t have any oval safety eyes on me right now, but I could get some if that’s a requirement. I have lots of makes already here on Ribblr, so I’m not going to add any here :)

2 Likes

Awww it’s so cute! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

I would love to test with same colors in honey bunny yarn and 4.5mm hook. I would use thes eyes in 2 sizes.

2 Likes

glwt!! so cute!

2 Likes

Hai!!

I would love to test your adorable bunny!!:rabbit_face::face_savoring_food::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would use a 5mm hook with skinny chenille yarn! :yarn::yarn:

I would use similar colours as you used but maybe in a different shade!! :winking_face_with_tongue:

For safety eyes I would use pure black colour and a reasonable size!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would embroider the eyes for the pumpkin and add safety eyes for the bunny!!:rabbit_face:

Pls pick me!! :smiling_face:

Bunny’s are my favorite animal!! :winking_face_with_tongue:

Previous makes::sparkles::partying_face:

5 Likes

Awww it’s super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!!

Good luck with testing :two_hearts::two_hearts::heart_hands::heart_hands:

4 Likes

So cute!! Glwt!

3 Likes

so adorable!!! GLWT!!

3 Likes

ITS SOOO CUTE :3 ID LOVE TO TEST! I would make it with acrylic yarn and a 3mm size hook!
SOOOO ADORABLE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: glwtt
My most recent make:


And I will use Oval safety eyes (or r they round…?)

3 Likes

Omgggg I NEEEEED THISSSS! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to test using a 2mm hook and velvet yarn! :yarn: :two_hearts:

I would use brown for the bunny and multi blue for the pumpkin (Unfortunately I don’t have orange! :sob:) ! :two_hearts:

I would use the same safety eyes as you, but I might try embroidering the pumpkin eyes! :two_hearts: :growing_heart:

:sparkles: Previous makes :sparkles: :

Most recent make: (Made using velvet yarn! :two_hearts: )

Glwt! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Aww Hazel is so cute! good luck with testing! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I would love to test also the pattern is super cute. I will use a cinnamon color brown it’s a size 6 yarn and the for the pumpkin orange I think it’s a size 3 but or 4 And I would use a 4.5 mm hook I will use safety eyes but idk what size yet :)

Here are some of my favorite makes

7 Likes

I’m going to use some oval safety eyes and a 3.5 mm hook with acrylic yarn a similar colour that I have

4 Likes