Tester call for Crochet: Henry the Horse & Bella the Unicorn

I need testers for my Henry the Horse & Bella the Unicorn - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I’m looking for 7-10 testers who would be able to complete either a horse or a unicorn by midnight PST Jan 20.
Tester call will close on Jan 12@ 9pm PST
Must be willing to journal and/or offer feedback on pattern and finished product.
This pattern uses worsted weight yarn

27 Likes

Aww theyre both so adorable! I dont have the time or yarn to test, but good luck with testing and i cant wait for the release!

5 Likes

Thanx :blush:

4 Likes

I would love to test if you could give a little more time.

4 Likes

Shoot, I wish there was a bit more time to get this completed, as I’d love to test for you. They are so super cute!!!

5 Likes

I would love to test them

4 Likes

Hi!! Looks so cute! I would love to test the unicorn, or the horse, I’m not picky!

5 Likes

Thanks for all the interest! I will be chosing my testers tomorrow so there is still time for application.

3 Likes

Hi i would like to test, but i only have time to test the unicorn. I hope thats okay. Both patterns are very cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The pattern is the same for both with the exception of adding a horn to make a unicorn so the choice is up to the tester. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

@staff. @leader. Can i have someone Close my tester call. I have all my testers chosen. Thank you

3 Likes

Aww I would love to make the unicorn for my sister!

1 Like

I’d love to test this for you!!

1 Like

@leaders can someone please close my tester call for me. I am unable to do so myself.
Thank you

3 Likes