Tester call for Crochet: jellypuss

I need testers for my jellypuss - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: From now to New Years
Additional Requirements: I need this pattern done anytime from now until New Year’s. Once you finish your crochet jellypuss, send me a GOOD picture of it. If it is not done by New Year’s and you have not messaged me about it, then I will probably take you off as a tester for this pattern.

TESTER CALL!

NEED A TESTER FOR JELLYPUSS!!✨💗🧶
11 Likes

Hello everybody! I have some bad news: sadly, my tester call will be postponed because my pattern accidentally got deleted! So if you press on the picture, the pattern will be unfinished, but I am working on redoing the pattern. But if you have any tips on retrieving deleted items, please contact me! Thank you all for understanding! - @MARYROSEeitz

6 Likes

oh noo!! That sounds terrible! I hope you are able to retrieve the pattern!

3 Likes
thanks for the concern! im achully pretty close to reduing the pattern! im so close but im getting a bit tripped up. i'll probobly be done by tomorow
2 Likes

oh no im so sorry!!

1 Like

glwtt