Tester call for Crochet: Jinx, Domino, and Knock The Harlequin Trio

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING :heart_hands::heart_hands: Thank you!

I will pick 8-10 testers per version (ribblr and pdf). The pdf testing is taking place on instagram.

If you want to be tagged in the release, I highly suggest following my profile or shop. I am no good at remembering to tag anyone other than my testers :sweat_smile:

Important Dates:

  • Testers picked by 2026-10-13T05:00:00Z
  • Due 2026-10-25T05:00:00Z (roughly 12 days to test) NO EXTENSIONS
  • Released 2026-10-26T05:00:00Z for $6.50 USD

Level: intermediate-advanced

Skills Used:

  • minimal sewing
  • crocheting pieces together and adding pieces in the round
  • rejoin with a new piece of yarn
  • simple color changes

Materials I used:

  • Yarn: a weight 1 chenille with 5 colors per doll (white, red, and three different shades of one color)
  • 2.0mm hook
  • 8mm oval safety eyes

Additional Pattern Info:

  • Largest stitch count is 32 (body) and 36 (head) stitches
  • Uses continuous rounds and some joined rounds
  • This is a “mix and match” pattern to where you have several options for one body part (2 arms, 3 legs, 3 wasit details, 3 hair types, 3 hats)
  • Basically a “build your own harlequin” pattern, where you combine any option to make your own unique doll

Requirements:

  • make ONE doll
  • journal with photo (prefer a well-lit photo)
  • feedback and communication in the groupchat
  • be okay with your photos being used in tester appreciations and promotional material
  • no yarn type or color requirements
  • in a comment tell me what yarn and/or colors you would used
  • no comment = not considered, it is the easiest way for me to look aylt your makes!

Thank you to everyone who will apply :heart_hands: if you have read all the way through, make sure to include a circus themed emoji in your comment!

Extra Photos

Click pattern photo to apply:
Jinx, Domino, and Knock The Harlequin Trio

90 Likes

OMGGGGG soooooo cuteeeeeee! :two_hearts: :face_holding_back_tears:
Glwttttt! :growing_heart: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Cute! My mom thinks clowns are bad or smth so i cant make them but glwt!

7 Likes

Eh? :thinking: :two_hearts:
What did the clowns do? :sob: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thats too bad! I’m thinking I’ll make a elf version for the holidays, and he will be very similar!

9 Likes

That would be sooo cute and cool! :two_hearts: :growing_heart:

4 Likes

Omg so I’ve never been a huge fan of “clowns”…some are cute while others are just creepy…but these guys!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Gorgeous!! I’m new to this, so I don’t want to offer to test because I’m still learning. But I love that your due date is my birthday!! Definitely making this pattern purchase as soon as you release as a bday present to myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also running to that follow button cuz I’m so excited to see what other amazing projects you e came up with :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: hope you have the best of luck with testers though! I’m sure they’re going to have an amazing time putting these guys together!

8 Likes

They’re so adorable, I wish I could test but I’m far too busy.

Good luck with testing :]

5 Likes

Those are amazing! I would love to test for you, I’ve got some velvet chenille that should work. It would be blue/purple :clown_face:

5 Likes

Hai!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to test your adorable Harlequin clown trio!!:joker::circus_tent::joker::circus_tent:

I would love to make the pink or blue one!!:two_hearts:

I would use a 4mm hook with skinny chenille yarn!!:yarn::yarn:

Colours: for the pink clown I would use light pink, musky/ magenta pink,white and peach, for the blue clown I would use light blue, dark blue, white and turquoise!! (and red for the nose)!! :sparkles:

Eyes: I would use pure black safety eyes with an reasonable size!!( I might add oval safety eyes depending by the size of the head)!!:laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Beads: I would add beads that are similar to yours!! :partying_face:

Pls pick me!!:circus_tent::circus_tent::joker::joker:

Taggies!! :two_hearts:

@bunny04 @Pumpkin52 @crochetingcutie @xhunni

Previous makes::two_hearts:

9 Likes

These are sooo cutttte!! I’d love to try the jinx harlequin with pink and purple or a pink and blue cotton candy color combination (like a split dye sort of look for the hair) and I’d probably use a mix of different types of yarn. Looking forward to ittt

3 Likes

Hello! I’d love to test this pattern, I’d make it in weight 4 acrylic yarn, in shades of blue. I don’t have any pictures of my makes in acrylic, but a I do have a few of my chenille yarn creations on here :) :clown_face:.

Edit- I just uploaded a bunch more of my creations, including some with acrylic yarn

3 Likes

Wow these are so adorable and the detail! They’re so awesome, good luck with testing!

4 Likes

Wow these look so well designed!! And low sew?! Always love to see your drops, GLWT!

4 Likes

These are so so cool!! Best of luck with testing :joker::sparkles:

4 Likes

ooo they look so cool! I don’t have 3 shades of one colour tho :smiling_face_with_tear: glwt!!

3 Likes

I love the concept so much !
I would love to test with maybe black and 2 nuances of yellow or red, or just yellow or red nuances in dk chenille yarn or dk cotton yarn (depending what colors look best together) with a 2.2mm hook.
I would also take an outdoor photo of my clown :slight_smile:


6 Likes

Omg so cute!!! @MysticalCr0chet

5 Likes

woah these are so adorable!

also, this should be “tagged”!

3 Likes

These look really nice, I would love to help you with testing, but I have too many projects that need my attention. Good luck with it.

3 Likes