Tester call for Crochet: Jumbo Short Snouted Boa

I need testers for my Jumbo Short Snouted Boa - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 30th June
Things to note:
-This is a big project it would be perfect for a big stash of scraps of a similar type (ie. Acrylic ect).
-It will use quite a lot of stuffing
-It will be big and this pattern is useable as a mood snake or temperature snake pattern when you want to do that sort of project.

• I will add testers as I go to the group. Ill accept however many testers apply. If you need extra time on this project its not an issue.
    Additional Requirements:
  • Update as you go where possible ie every few weeks ill check in with you all to see whos started ect.
  • Do a journal upon completion. An updated journal along the way would be great but is not required.
  • Tag anyone who might be interested.
    Click pattern photo to apply:
28 Likes

Cute! I can’t test anything rn (market prep!!) but good luck

4 Likes

I love this! how big would you say it would be once finished? I have tons of scrap acrylic yarns that I could use and tons of stuffing, I just don’t have huge eyes to use, my biggest are probably too small to make this

2 Likes

To me it looks like a pattern that would allow you to make the body as long or as short as you wanted.

2 Likes

So it can be adjusted but it is 90cm long currently. With no adjustments. There is a tutorial for big crochet eyes if thats sometimes that you light find interesting. It just depends what size you are thinking more than anything.

2 Likes

It has 4 spaced out decreaces bit it those are spaced out more it will have a longer or shorter affect.

2 Likes

It will be a free pattern in my store in the future

2 Likes

It’s really cute, I have a friend that made a temperature snake for her son, and yours reminded me of it. Good luck with your testing. I have to much in my test tab right now. Lol knocked 2 off last night. Will try to finish 2 more today.

3 Likes

I completely understand ive got a few on the go at the moment too but for now im working on a new pattern

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.