Tester call for Crochet: Kitchen Hand towel

I need testers for my Kitchen Hand towel - Crochet ePattern

Due Date:October 24
Additional Requirements: A ruff 100% cotton yarn is needed. (Edit: other natural fibers work too.)

Please don’t wait until the last moment before testing the pattern.

Please stay active in the group chat.

This is my first ever pattern so there are bound to be mistakes. So please be honest if you don’t understand something or noticed that I made a mistake.

Add a :crayon: if you read the whole thing and want to test.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Kitchen Hand towel

19 Likes

this looks so useful, hope you get many testers!

2 Likes

ooh looks so cute glwt!

2 Likes

glwt!

2 Likes

:crayon: just applied! i sadly don’t have cotton yarn, but i can use worsted weight superwash merino. it is a beautiful teal color.

2 Likes

glwtt!

1 Like

Okay. Add what type of yarn you used in the pattern review please.:blush:

1 Like

Why did it take me so long to realize glwt ment good luck with testing. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

I’m still looking for testers !:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:crayon: I would love to test!

1 Like

:crayon:

I’d be happy to test! I only have acrylic but it’s pretty soft.

2 Likes

Glwt!!:pink_heart:

1 Like